- Gas central heating
- Fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Spacious shed for storage, plumbed for washer/dryer
- 10 minutes’ drive from Cork City centre
(1,108 sqft) and is situated in a quiet development, approximately 10 minute drive from Cork City centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four good sized bedrooms, (two with wall to wall fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom.
The location of Larchfield is convenient and central to a wealth of amenities and facilities. The European Headquarters of Apple are located close by and with Blackpool Shopping centre and Retail Park almost on the doorstep all shopping requirements are catered for. Na Piarsaigh GAA club along with walkways around Fairfield Green provide for leisure activities. There are a host of primary and secondary schools nearby as well as quick and easy access to the city centre.
Pleasant patio to rear of property which is private & peaceful and the addition of an extensive steeltech shed provides for all those storage needs. Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking and gated.
Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the space and location on offer.
- Entrance Porch (0.8m x 1.7m)
- Bright and welcoming entrance porch with sliding patio door and glazed section.
- Reception Hall (5.3m x 1.8m)
- Inviting and tastefully decorated in neutral tones finished with laminate flooring.
- Living Room (5.4m x 3.6m)
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace, large window overlooking front garden allowing for lots of natural light, laminate flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (5.8m x 3.7m)
- Located to the rear of property, the kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units in neutral tones and appliances to include: double oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and double drainer sink unit. Topped with timber worktop and plenty of storage cupboards and presses. Tiled flooring and door leading to rear garden.
- Guest w.c. (1.4m x 0.7m)
- Two piece suite with tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.6m)
- Double room to front of property with wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Large window bringing in plenty of natural light, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.4m)
- Double bedroom to rear of property, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 2.7m)
- A fine room to the rear of property with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.5m)
- A fine single room to front of property with wooden flooring and wall to wall built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom (1.9m x 3.3m)
- Three piece suite with electric shower fitted over jacuzzi bathtub, rail and side window. Fully Tiled.
- Landing (4.0m x 2.0m)
- Bright and fully carpeted. Pull down stira to attic.
- Steeltech Shed (2.4m x 5.0m)
- Plenty of storage space. Plumbed and vented for washer/dryer.
The property has an enclosed rear garden accessed by side entrance with gate. Finished with patio slabs the rear garden has a fitted storage shed which is plumbed for washing machine and vented for dryer. There is also an outside tap. To the front of property there is a double driveway which is gated and includes off street parking for two cars.
BER No. 105466304
Energy Performance Indicator: 207 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.