- Showhouse – All contents included in the sale
- High specification family home
- Contemporary designed fitted kitchen including all appliances
- Air to water heating
- Fully tiled bathrooms
- Cobbles driveway with two parking spaces
- Landscapped rear garden
This showhouse comes to market offering an attractive mix of space, contemporary design and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. 9 foot ceilings at ground floor level enhances the space and will appeal to any purchaser. Finished with the assistance of interior design input this home offers the opportunity to would be purchasers to move in and hang their hat. Contemporary light fittings and lamps abound and every room is fully fitted out and dressed.
The open plan kitchen / dining room is spacious with contemporary fitted kitchen with quartz worktop and upstands. Appliances include double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, extractor, fully integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Soft close doors with fitted utility plumbed for both washing and tumble dryer. Recessed lighting offering a quality dining experience, while the wrap around glazing gives a relaxation space.
Bedrooms are well proportioned and enjoy built in wardrobes in three of four bedrooms, with excellent
storage space. The W.C, bathroom and en-suite are attractively tiled with contemporary sanitary wear.
Offering two bedrooms boasting walk in wardrobes and en-suites, it will be difficult for purchasers to decide which will offer the master bedroom status.
Heated by air to water system with the added benefit of solar hot water the property offers an impressive A2 energy rating.
Driveway to front and enclosed west facing rear garden with gated side access making No 1 the ideal family home. The property is offered for sale in turn key condition with all contents and qualifies for the governments Help to Buy Scheme. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate all that this superb home has to offer.
- Entrance Hallway (2.0m x 5.4m)
- Wide and welcoming with laminate flooring and recessed lighting.
- Sitting Room (4.6m x 3.8m)
- With double height picture window and pale pink blinds, high quality furniture, interior designed wall panelling and laminate flooring.
- Guest WC (1.6m x 1.5m)
- With floor tiles and contemporary white two piece suite.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living (5.9m x 4.2m)
- Exceptionally bright and spacious, the kitchen offers units at floor and eye level contemporarily design with quartz counter tops and integrated appliances to includ
- Sunroom (3.1m x 3.0m)
- A beautiful relaxation space open plan to the kitchen/dining with excellent floor to ceiling height, recessed lighting and laminate flooring. Double doors provide direct access to the patio and garden.
- Utility Room (2.3m x 1.6m)
- Fitted units at floor and eye level plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Side door access to the rear of the property. Laminate flooring.
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 4.8m)
- Located at the top of the house this room runs front to back giving dual aspect. Tastefully designed in appealing shades the bedroom is fully carpeted and finished with window dressing.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Fitted with hanging, shelves and drawer units.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.7m x 1.4m)
- A generous ensuite with contemporary white 3 piece suite including fully tiled shower enclosure with slim line shower tray. A heated towel rail and attractive floor tiling completes this room.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.5m)
- Located at the front of the house, this fine double room which is easily a master suite boasts walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Fully carpeted with blind and window dressing, recessed lighting.
- En-suite (2.1m x 1.7m)
- Three piece suite with corner entry shower, fully tiled. Recessed lighting.
- Walk in Wardrobe (1.5m x 1.8m)
- Fitted with hanging and shelving spaces.
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.9m)
- Overlooking the rear garden, this double bedroom has built in robes, blinds, carpet and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 2.4m)
- Overlooking the rear garden, this room is finished with carpet and offers a fine single room.
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 2.0m)
- Fully and attractively tiled with white 3 piece suite including bath and shower enclosure has it shower separately. Recessed wash hand basin/concealed cisterns to vanity units and large mirror. Polished-chrome heated towel rail.
- Storage Room 1 (2.7m x 1.2m)
- Storage Room 2 (1.6m x 1.2m)
No. 1 boasts a double cobble lock driveway to front with planted borders and parking for two cars. A side entrance with privacy gate leads to the rear of the property with enclosed, west facing garden laid to lawn and patio. Outdoor power and water is an added bonus.
BER No. 111525598
Energy Performance Indicator: 47.98 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.