- Exceptionally spacious
- Convenient location
- Gas central heating
Accommodation extends to glazed entrance, reception hall, sitting room, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, playroom/teenage den, utility and w.c. all at ground floor level. A winding stairs leads up to a large landing which provides access to five good sized bedrooms with the
master ensuite and family bathroom as well as an open plan home office or study at landing
The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden that has been attractively lawned and planted to provide a peaceful and private outdoor space. There is a fine side entrance with storage shed as well as a second storage shed at the rear garden. A low maintenance garden
and double driveway are at the front of the property.
Properties of this size rarely come to market and 1 Aylsbury Lawn offers an excellent opportunity for a growing family to acquire that extra space they need. Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the space and location on offer.
- Entrance Porch (2.0m x 2.8m)
- Tiled with sliding door to driveway
- Reception Hall (3.6m x 2.9m)
- Large, bright and welcoming the entrance hallway is finished wit
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 6.1m)
- Large and bright this front facing room has two large windows, covin
- Lounge (3.6m x 3.1m)
- Another generous room, the lounge has an open, solid fuel fireplace an
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.5m x 6.1m)
- Exceptionally spacious and with direct access to the garde
- Playroom (2.6m x 2.8m)
- Front facing room accessed via the kitchen, this space offers a potentia
- Utility (2.5m x 1.9m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer with worktop. A door provide
- Downstairs WC (1.7m x 2m)
- Two piece bathroom suite.
- Stairs & Landing (3.6m x 3.8m)
- A very large landing suitable as home office or study space withcarpet.
- Master Bedroom (4.0m x 3.3m)
- Front facing ensuite bedroom overlooking the garden which benefits from a hidden door to the ensuite that is built in to the wardrobes. Carpet.
- En-suite (1.2m x 2.5m)
- Tiled floor with 3 piece suite including shower enclosure.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.9m)
- Another fine double bedroom, this room overlooks the back garden. Wit
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 3.2m)
- A further rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (5.0m x 2.8m)
- A final rear facing bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 5 (3.1m x 2.8m)
- Overlooking the front garden, this last bedroom has carpet and built i
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.4m)
- Tiled, three piece suite with separate shower enclosure.
With a double driveway to front and on street parking outside there is ample space for a number of cars. The front garden is a low maintenance mix of decorative stone and planting. The property has a nice garden that is beautifully lawned and planted offering space in which to enjoy the sun.
BER No. 110771433
Energy Performance Indicator: 173 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.