Price Open to Offers
- 5 bed, 3 reception Victorian residence “Tir na nOg” of 300 sq.m. (3,232 sq.ft.) detached, well maintained, with intact period features.
- Includes 1.6 acres Zoned Residential land and suited to a high quality upmarket residential scheme in this superb sought after location (Subject to planning permission).
- Prime location in one of the most fashionable addresses in Malahide, only 250m to Malahide DART Station, the village centre (The Diamond), close to Malahide Marina and the coast. Malahide has an abundance of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and sporting facilities and excellent beaches.
- Entrance from Church Road with long drive to house and also excellent 52 metre frontage and pedestrian access to St Margaret’s Road.
- Title: Freehold. The house is listed on the Record of Protected Structures.
- The property will appeal to a wide range of buyers including developers, builders, investors and owner occupiers.
The property is located on the west side of Church Road, Malahide, in North County Dublin. It has access via electric gates from Church Road and pedestrian access to St Margaret’s Road. It is bounded by St. Andrew's Church and various houses on St. Andrew's Grove, St. Margaret’s Road and Church Road. Of particular attraction is the 52m of road frontage onto St. Margaret’s Road which could be used for both access and development (subject to planning permission).
The property comprises 0.65Ha (1.6 Acres) of land with a Victorian Residence on Church Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin. The grounds of Tir na nOg are laid out in lawn, shrubs and trees and offer superb development potential for a quality upmarket residential scheme such as luxury residential houses and high quality apartments, taking advantage of the sought after high value residential nature of the location. The house comprises a double-fronted detached Victorian residence on the Record of Protected Structures of 300 sq.m. (3,232 sq.ft.) with 3 reception rooms, a large living room/kitchen, attractive hallway, 5 bedrooms, additional rear staircase and a large attic. It is well maintained and has many period features.
The property is zoned objective RS - “To Provide for residential development and protect and improve residential amenity” under the Fingal Development Plan 2017-2023 and offers superb residential development potential for houses and apartments (subject to planning permission). In 2004 a planning application to build 52 residential units (38 apartments and 14 number townhouses) was refused by Fingal County Council (Ref. F03A1473) and An Bord Pleanala (06F.206075). Since that time the residential development guidelines have changed and intending bidders are advised to consult with their architect.
Freehold. Tir na nOg is listed on the Record of Protected Structures.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.