- Excellent corner site suitable for development subject to P.P
- Bright accommodation of approx 140sq.m (1,507sq.ft)
- Four generous double bedrooms
- Well established residential development close to all amenites
- Off street parking
- Garage to side
To the rear there is an attractive lawned garden with side access, and to the side there is excellent space with potential to develop, as many have already done within the development. A driveway to the front provides excellent off street car parking.
South Hill is superbly located off the Milltown Road in Dartry. It is an extremely popular residential location within walking distance of Dublin City Centre, the villages of Ranelagh and Rathmines and there is an abundance of local amenities literally on the doorstep. The Dodder Linear Park is beside South Hill, and the Luas at Milltown is just a stroll away. There are several popular schools in the area to include Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, Sandford Park and St. Mary’s College.
- Entrance Porch
- Enter through doorway to tiled porch.
- Hall (3.40m x 3.40m)
- Spacious bright hallway with cloaks area.
- Drawing Room (3.9m x 3.9m)
- Overlooking the front garden with open fire with tile surround, timber mantle. Leads through to dining room.
- Dining Room (3.5m x 4.4m)
- to the rear with door out to the garden.
- Kitchen (3.1m x 3.6m)
- A range of eye and floor level units. Belfast sink unit, window overlooking rear garden.
- Lobby (1.7m x 2.1m)
- sliding door out to the rear garden.
- Utility Room
- provision for washing machine & dryer.
- Garage (3.4m x 5.1m)
- with an up-and-over door and good storage.
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 3.6m)
- to the front, with range of bulit in wardrobes, vanity unit. Large picture window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.5m)
- to the rear, with range of built in units and dressing table. Window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 2.60m)
- to the rear of the property.
- Bedroom 4 (2.2m x 3.3m)
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, bath with power shower, WC, WHB, electric towel rail. Window to rear.
- Separate WC
- To the front there is a spacious drive way and lawned garden. The garden to the side is excellent and offers superb potential to develop subject to planning permission. To the rear there is a private garden of approximately 18m (59ft 4) in length mainly laid in lawn with side access.
To the front there is a spacious drive way and lawned garden. The garden to the side is excellent and offers superb potential to develop subject to planning permission. To the rear there is a private garden of approximately 18m (59ft 4) in length mainly laid in lawn with side access.
BER No. 110899119
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.93 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.