- Highly sought-after residential address on Adelaide Road
- Full Planning Permission granted (D18A/0912) for two detached properties
- Each house will extend to approx. 171sq.m. (1,840sq.ft.)
- Contemporary A1 rated two storey over basement properties with attractive stone cladding
- Finished houses will offer 3-4 bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Secure gated parking for two cars
- Approximately 81sq.m. of private garden to the rear
- Close to Glasthule, Sandycove & Dalkey villages
- Regular bus service and DART on the doorstep
- Surrounded by excellent schools, churches, recreation & leisure activities
Greengates is in one of Dublin’s most desirable and sought after addresses with access to the DART and bus services on the doorstep. It is within walking distance of vibrant coastal villages like Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey. The area boasts a wealth of amenities and facilities including specialist and boutique shops, bars, water sports, tennis, golf, rugby, football and GAA clubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Harold National School, Castle Park, Glenageary Killiney National School, Cluny, Rathdown and Loreto Abbey Dalkey. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast as will the Forty Foot at Sandycove Harbour.
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Study/Bedroom 4 (7.3 sq.m.)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (34 sq.m.)
- Large semi-open plan space with corner window overlooking the front and double doors out to the rear garden
- First Floor Level
- Bedroom 1 (11.5 sq.m.)
- overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (8.7 sq.m.)
- overlooking the front
- Master Bedroom Suite (14.5 sq.m.)
- with large picture window overlooking the front and en-suite shower room
- Basement Level
- Plant Room
- Wine Cellar
- Storage/Cinema Room
There are secure eletcric gates to the front of each house with parking for two cars. To the rear there a good sized private garden of approximately 81sq.m.
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.