- Best & Final Offers sought no later than Noon Friday 9th of June (unless previously sold)
- Development site of approximately 0.5 Ha
- (1.23 acres) in prime location with Full Planning Permission for 12 units – Ready to Go
- Dual road frontage within walking distance of Ashford Village, two minutes to M11 motorway, five minutes to Wicklow Town and twenty minutes south of Cherrywood
- Overlooking Mount Usher Gardens in delightful mature setting
- Walking distance from shops, restaurants including Avoca Restaurant at Mount Usher, pubs, schools and church
- Full Planning Permission (Planning Reference 16/197) granted for 12 units in two compact cul-de-sacs
Located within the sylvan and much sought after village of Ashford which is only twenty minutes south of Cherrywood and the M50, this well positioned site with dual road frontage has Full Planning Permission for the construction of 12 houses. Planning granted in February 2017 includes five different house types and does not have any local needs restrictions.
The site is located on the junction with the R772 and Ashford Downs positioned opposite Mount Usher Gardens, the development when completed will represent the southern gateway to this thriving village with numerous shops, schools and other facilities all at close hand.
Since the construction of the M11 motorway Ashford offers all the benefits of country life on the doorstep of the Capital. Within easy reach of Cherrywood, Bray, Dun Laoghaire, bus service and railway station in Wicklow with a regular service, the completed development will greatly appeal to buyers seeking a home in this area.
€750,000 Ex VAT
With Full Planning Permission recently granted for the construction of 12 houses, accommodation is as follows:
• 5 No. four bed semis of approximately 118 sqm (1,270 sqft)
• 4 No. three bed semis of approximately 107 sqm (1,120 sqft)
• 1 No. three bed detached of approximately 98 sqm (1,054 sqft)
• 1 No. three bed detached bungalow of approximately 80 sqm (860 sqft)
• 1 No. three bed semi of approximately 102 sqm (1,097 sqft)
Planning Reference 16/197 – Permission was granted on 08.02.17.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org