- Best & Final Offers sought no later than Noon Friday 9th of June (unless previously sold)
- Development site of approximately 0.5 Ha
- (1.23 acres) in prime location with Full Planning Permission for 12 units – Ready to Go
- Dual road frontage within walking distance of Ashford Village, two minutes to M11 motorway, five minutes to Wicklow Town and twenty minutes south of Cherrywood
- Overlooking Mount Usher Gardens in delightful mature setting
- Walking distance from shops, restaurants including Avoca Restaurant at Mount Usher, pubs, schools and church
- Full Planning Permission (Planning Reference 16/197) granted for 12 units in two compact cul-de-sacs
Located within the sylvan and much sought after village of Ashford which is only twenty minutes south of Cherrywood and the M50, this well positioned site with dual road frontage has Full Planning Permission for the construction of 12 houses. Planning granted in February 2017 includes five different house types and does not have any local needs restrictions.
The site is located on the junction with the R772 and Ashford Downs positioned opposite Mount Usher Gardens, the development when completed will represent the southern gateway to this thriving village with numerous shops, schools and other facilities all at close hand.
Since the construction of the M11 motorway Ashford offers all the benefits of country life on the doorstep of the Capital. Within easy reach of Cherrywood, Bray, Dun Laoghaire, bus service and railway station in Wicklow with a regular service, the completed development will greatly appeal to buyers seeking a home in this area.
€750,000 Ex VAT
With Full Planning Permission recently granted for the construction of 12 houses, accommodation is as follows:
• 5 No. four bed semis of approximately 118 sqm (1,270 sqft)
• 4 No. three bed semis of approximately 107 sqm (1,120 sqft)
• 1 No. three bed detached of approximately 98 sqm (1,054 sqft)
• 1 No. three bed detached bungalow of approximately 80 sqm (860 sqft)
• 1 No. three bed semi of approximately 102 sqm (1,097 sqft)
Planning Reference 16/197 – Permission was granted on 08.02.17.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.