- Located on one of south Dublin's most sought after roads
- Planning permission for two detached properties
- Site area of .21HA/ .51Acres
- Existed detached bungalow extending to approx 112sq.m (1,213sq.ft)
- Bungalow refurbished 2012
- Four bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
The existing property comprises four good bedrooms, large open plan kitchen/dining/living room with fully fitted modern kitchen, attractive stove and excellent views over the rear garden. There is a modern fully fitted family bathroom. To the front there is ample off street parking.
Ferndale is located on Avoca Avenue in the
heart of Blackrock. It is a short distance from Blackrock Village , the seafront and the DART. This is a deservedly popular residential location owing to the proximity to a vast aray of amenities in the immediate area including shops, restaurants and coastal walks. There are excellent transport links and a selection of Dublin's best primary and secondary schools are within easy reach.
- Hallway (1.70m x 3.50m)
- bright hallway leading through to
- Sitting Room (3.70m x 5.80m)
- Spacious room with large picture window overlooking the front garden and open fire.
- Living/Dining Area
- open plan room with solid fuel fire, window overlooking rear garden, spotlights and double French doors out to raised patio area leading out to rear garden. The kitchen is within this large open plan room.
- Kitchen (9.90m x 4.70m)
- tiled floors, range of eye and floor level cream high-gloss units, island, integrated Whirlpool oven with extractor fan over, several windows overlooking the attractive garden, provision for fridge/freezer.
- Master Bedroom (3.20m x 4.50m)
- with built-in units, double window overlooking the front and double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 3.30m)
- with built-in high gloss units, overlooking the front garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.20m x 3.20m)
- with high-gloss wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (2.80m x 3.20m)
- to the rear with window overlooking the garden.
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, bath, separate shower unit with power shower, window to rear, wc and whb.
- Garden (0.21 hectares/ 0.51acres)
- The house is situated on .21 hectares/ .51 acres to include ample off street parking to the front.
BER No. 104369434
Energy Performance Indicator: 551.28 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.