- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 152sq.m (1,636sq.ft)
- Full Planning Permission for a second residence of 191sq.m (2,056sq.ft)
- Delightful south facing rear gardenCarpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Off street car parking
- Conveniently located in the heart of Monkstown Village
- In close proximity to the DART and numerous bus services
- Planning permission reference D13A/0587
The original mews residence is bright and spacious and extends to approximately 152sq.m (1,636sq.ft). At ground level the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a large living room with access to the rear garden, a study, an open plan kitchen/breakfast room leading through to the dining room and doors into a family room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, the master with an en suite and a family bathroom. The property is in excellent decorative order throughout and is exceptionally private.
The property is further enhanced with Full Planning Permission for a two storey four bedroom detached dwelling of approximately 191sq.m (2,056sq.ft) to the side.
Clifton Lane is ideally and most conveniently located just off Clifton Avenue to the rear of Clifton Terrace in the heart of Monkstown Village. Monkstown Village is renowned for some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, boutique shopping and pubs. Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus routes including the No. 7 which runs along the Monkstown Road and the DART station at Salthill/Monkstown only a short stroll away allowing easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a wide range of recreational activities including tennis, rugby and golf clubs and the marina at Dun Laoghaire with their yacht clubs and many interesting walks along the seafront. Both Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire are only a short distance away with their more extensive shopping facilities, restaurants, libraries and churches. There are several excellent schools close by including Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort National School, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock and Newpark Comrpehensive.
- Entrance Hall (2.8m x 4.9m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, intercom system and door to
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mirror and light over, step in Triton T90Z shower, extractor fan and Velux skylight
- Study (2.55m x 2.45m)
- with roof light
- Living Room (4.1m x 5.8m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, fireplace with electric fire insert and slate hearth, timber cladding on the ceiling and door to rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.6m x 5.8m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled floor, tiled splashback, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Indesit washing machine, Beko dishwasher, integrated Belling double oven, space for a Beko fridge/freezer, four ring electric Beko hob and enclosed fuse board
- Dining Room (3.45m x 4.7m)
- with exposed brick wall, shelving unit, timber cladding on the ceiling, understairs storage, steps upstairs and double doors to the
- Family Room (3.4m x 5.5m)
- with double doors out to the courtyard area to the front, timber cladding on the ceiling and fireplace with electric stove and slate hearth
- with hatch to attic with Stira stairs and shelved hot press
- Master Bedroom (2.9m x 5.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, step in tiled shower and skylight
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.45m)
- with built in wardrobes and painted stone wall
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2m x 2.95m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and bath with telephone shower over
To the front of the property there is a gated cobble lock courtyard area which provides off street car parking. This in turn leads through to the side and rear gardens that are laid out mainly in lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery with a southerly orientation.
BER No. 104119821
Energy Performance Indicator: 68.86
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.