- Landholding available in one or two lots: Lot 1 - Site with Planning Permission - €100,000 Lot 2 - Agricultural Landholding - €55,000.
- The property comprises a landholding of approx. 4.99 hectares (12.33 acres).
- Situated in a scenic rural location in Castletownroche approx. 5 km east of Doneraile Town and 2 km west of N73 Mallow/Mitchelstown Road.
- Lot 1: 6 acre site with full planning permission for a two storey detached dwelling and detached garage, which expires in December 2020.
- Lot 2: 6 acres of agricultural land with potential for development of a one off dwelling subject to planning permission.
- Road frontage of approx. 155 meters.
- Potential for further development subject to planning permission.
- Mains water and mains electricity available.
The property comprises a rectangular shaped level greenfield landholding of approx. 4.99 hectares (12.33 acres) with road frontage of approx. 155m along its northern boundary. The property is laid out in one field and is currently under grass. Lot 1 on the western section of the land holding has full planning permission for the development of a two storey detached dwelling house, detached domestic garage and wastewater treatment unit. There is a secure shed of approx. 125 sqm (1,345 sqft) to the north of the site. Lot 2 has scope for the development of another one off dwelling subject to planning permission on the remaining agricultural land.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com