- Detached family home.
- South facing garden to rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Easily adaptable accommodation throughout.
- Mature residential neighbourhood
- Approx. 165 sq. m / 1776 sq. ft
This fine detached home is probably in the best location in this mature residential development, just off Dungriffin Road. The house is close to schools, bus route (31) and numerous sporting and recreational clubs for all ages and fitness levels. The house is close to Howth, which is a popular fishing village; renowned for bijou shops, gastronomic pubs, award winning restaurants and a host of local amenities including churches, library, post office, and health centre. There is easy access to the magnificent coastal scenery and the open landscape of the Hill of Howth. The DART is at the harbour offering ease of access to all parts of the capital. Woodcliff Heights is very popular with young families, with a large open green area, and is a safe and mature neighbourhood.
- Entrance Hall (1.71m x 1.65m)
- Double doors lead to Living room and door to hallway.
- Hallway (3.3m x 1m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.86m x 2.41m)
- Bright double room to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite shower room
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Kitchen (4.58m x 2.83m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses. Sink unit and drainer. Counter tops and tiled splash backs. Free staning electric cooker. Large window to side. Plumbed for dishwasher. Telephone point. Serving hatch to living room. Tiled floor
- Utility Room (3.57m x 1.65m)
- Fitted presses and sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to side passageway. Tiled floor.
- Living & Dining Room (9.2m x 5.05m)
- Large room with double glazed bay window to the front. Raised open fireplace with copper hood. Large window to the side. Television point. Coving. Serving hatch to kitchen.
- Inner hallway (7.5m x 1.02m)
- Storage press, cloaks press and hot press
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.42m)
- Window to the side. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.12m)
- Window to the side. Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (4.2m x 1.66m)
- This bathroom was recently remodelled with jacuzzi bath and overhead shower. There is W.C and wash hand basin. The room is fully tiled and there is a window to the side. There is also a heated towel rail
- Bedroom 4 (4.3m x 3.22m)
- Large room overlooking the garden to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Television point
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.65m x 2.42m)
- W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls
- Kitchenette (1.97m x 3.45m)
- This could be incorporated in to the main bedroom or could be used as a fifth bedroom or study. There are fitted presses and a sink unit and part tiled walls.
- Family Room (4.45m x 3.4m)
- Bright room to the rear of the house suitable for a wide variety of uses. Television and telephone points. Sliding door leads to:
- Conservatory (2.87m x 3m)
- Tiled floor. Double doors lead to the garden. A very bright room ideal for entertaining.
There is off street parking to the front with a driveway bordered by a lawn area, hedging and mature plants and shrubs. The south facing rear garden has a large paved area and lawn area. There is a boiler house and oil tank discretely hidden to one side. This is a great play area or entertaining space and the discerning purchaser will undoubtedly appreciate the sunny orientation in the long summer evenings.
BER No. 110832896
Energy Performance Indicator: 446.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.