- Charming accommodation of approximately 72 sq.m. (775 sq.ft.).
- Convenient location being within a short walking distance of Churchtown, Nutgrove & Dundrum Village.
- Off-street parking.
- Original structure insulated within the last four years.
- Recently refurbished bathroom with Villeroy & Boch suite.
- Gas fired central heating.
Situated close to the junction with Nugent Road and approached by a pedestrian gate, a porch entrance leads to the living room with vaulted ceiling and opens to an inner hall leading to bedroom one and the bathroom which has recently been refurbished with a Villeroy & Boch suite. A second inner hall off the living room leads to bedroom two and the kitchen / dining room. The kitchen/dining room enjoys access to a magnificent mature and secure south facing rear garden abundant with flowers and shrubs with well-defined high boundary walls and further benefitting from pedestrian access to the front. This lovely home was extended in the 1970’s to incorporate the kitchen with the original structure of the house having had the external walls fully insulated internally within the last four years.
This is an extremely popular area due to its close proximity to a wide choice of primary and secondary schools including Rathfarnham Educate Together, Good Shepherd National School, Loreto High School, De La Salle College and University College Dublin. Recreational amenities in the area include the facilities at Marlay’s Park & St. Enda’s Park, local golf clubs including Milltown and Castle Golf Club, not to mention
GAA, soccer and rugby clubs. The city centre is within an easy commute being just 6.4km away with numerous bus routes, namely the 14, and the Luas offering ease of access to it and the surrounding areas. Within only a short drive is the M50 which connects with the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch: (1.30m x 1.10m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.75m)
- with velux window, beautiful hard wood floor and floor to ceiling height of 2.95m (9.6ft). Door to
- Hallway: (1.70m x 1.15m)
- with cloakroom area. Double doors to large storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (2.65m x 3.30m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.45m x 1.65m)
- with Villeroy Boch fitted bathroom suite comprising of bath with Mira Miniluxe power shower and monsoon head over, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail, natural stone tiled floor and natural stone tiled walls.
- Rear Hallway: (2.90m x 1.05m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 2.75m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.05m x 3.80m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, worktops, display units, built-in gas hob and Bosch oven, double sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, large picture window and door leading to private rear garden.
There is off-street parking to the front with pedestrian access to the garden which measures 15m (45ft) and further benefits from a southerly orientation abundant with mature flowers and shrubs with a patio area, ideal for al fresco dining.
BER No. 110267713
Energy Performance Indicator: 520.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.