- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superbly located close to the Luas and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Floor area approximately 163 sqm (1,754 sqft) excluding attic.
- Floor area including attic 185 sqm (1,990 sqft).
- Presented in pristine decorative condition throughout.
- Secluded landscaped rear garden.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
Whitebarn road is superbly located close to the excellent neighbourhood shopping facilities at Churchtown (Supervalu) with a number of shopping centres also a short distance away including Nutgrove, Dundrum Town Centre and Rathfarnham. The property is also within easy commuting distance of St Stephens Green and Dublin city centre via the nearby Luas. This is a very popular area due to its close proximity to a good choice of schools and collegues including De La Salle and Notre Dame, Churchtown and UCD Belfield. Marlay Park and St. Enda's Park are within a short drive as are a number of golf clubs including the Castle, Milltown and Rathfarnham.
Viewing is a must to appreciate the space and condition of this fine property.
- Entrance Porch: (1.70m x 2.60m)
- Tiled floor, to
- Entrance Hall: (2.10m x 4.10m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, maple timber flooring, with
- Cloakroom: (1.30m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4/study: (4.10m x 4.25m)
- bay window 1.90m x 0.80m (6'2 x 2'7), with sliderobe wardrobes, cherry wood flooring and ceiling coving, to
- Living Room: (4.40m x 4.55m)
- marble fire surrounded, marble inset and hearth, ceiling coving, with bay window 1.90m x 0.80m (6'2 x 2'7), oak flooring, to
- Inner Hall: (1.10m x 6.10m)
- off hall is under stair storage
- Bedroom 1: (3.05m x 3.65m)
- oak timber flooring, to
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 7.60m)
- oak timber flooring, to
- Bathroom: (2.65m x 2.70m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, wc bath with shower attachment, shower with triton T90xr electric shower, tiled walls and floors, to
- Kitchen Breakfast Room: (5.15m x 4.20m)
- fitted with a good range of oak effect press and drawer units, quartz work surfaces, pull out saucepan drawers, Miele 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor over, Fisher and Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher, 1.5 bowl sink unit Miele double oven, plate warmer beneath, neff microwave, tiled walls, tiled floor, ceiling coving and recessed down lighting. Picture window over looking the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (5.40m x 4.35m)
- timber floors, fitted wardrobes, recessed down lighting and bay window measures 1.6 x 0.8m, to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.05m x 1.65m)
- pedestal wash basin, WC corner shower with Mira Elite electric shower, tiled walls and floors.
- Inner lobby: (1.50m x 1.10m)
- Playroom/family room: (2.65m x 3.35m)
- Timber flooring with utility cupboard, to
- Utility Room: (2.60m x 1.85m)
- wall and floor strorage presses, belfast sink unit, plumbing for a wash machine and dryer, part tiled walls, tiled floor and door to
- Downstairs WC: (1.50m x 1.40m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Staircase leading to attic, Landing which has polished timber flooring with a velux roof window and walk in hot press with dual immersion and timer.
- Attic Room 1: (2.60m x 2.10m)
- velux roof window, under eaves attic storage.
- Attic Room 2: (3.35m x 5.00m)
- 2 velux roof windows, polished timber flooring, pull out storaway bed and door to additional store/walk-in wardrobe.
To the front there is walled hedged garden with front lawn, raised flowerbeds, large tarmacadam driveway providing ample off street car parking and two gated side entrances. There is a secluded landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 15.40m (50’6) in length by 17m (55’9) in width, which is walled and fenced, mainly laid out in lawn with large cobblelock patio area, two barna sheds, greenhouse, raised deck suntrap, outside water tap, flowerbeds, trees and hedging.
BER No. 107505224
Energy Performance Indicator: 284.85 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com