- Highly regarded residential address
- Minutes’ walk to Dalkey Village
- An abundance of restaurants, pubs and cafes on your doorstep
- Vast potential to extend subject to the necessary planning permission
- Off street parking for two cars
- Close to the DART, 111 bus route and Aircoach
- Floor area extends to approximately 90 sq.m (969 sq.ft)
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools
- A short stroll from the seafront, Bullock & Coliemore Harbours
The accommodation briefly comprises: A welcoming entrance porch leading to an entrance hall with polished timber floors. A spacious living room with marble fire place connecting to a dining room again with marble fireplace. Off the dining room is a kitchen with door to the garden. Three large double bedrooms and a modern shower room completes the accommodation.
The gardens are the jewel in the crown of Villa Maria. The garden to the rear and side benefits from a sunny westerly orientation. The attractive side garden offers vast potential to extend the already well-proportioned property (subject to the necessary planning permission). The front garden is well manicured and has off street parking for two cars.
The property is ideally situated on the quiet road of Carysfort Drive, minutes’ walk to the ever popular village of Dalkey, which is known for its abundance of local and specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes along with great public transport in the form of the DART, Dublin Bus (Route 111) and the Aircoach. There is also some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools in the immediate area.
Villa Maria is a property to suit many purchasers including those downsizing, those wishing to put their own stamp on a property or those wishing to live close to Dalkey Village. This is a property not to be missed.
- Porched Entrance (1.15m x .095m)
- Reception Hall (6.15m x 1.4m)
- with original polished timber floor and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 2.95m)
- with original polished timber floor and enclosed gas fired central heating boiler with a storage press over
- Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.45m x 2.95m)
- with original polished timber floor and picture window overlooking the rear
- Cloak Hanging Cupboard
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira Sport shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, w.c., large fitted mirror, tiled floor and walls, chrome heated towel rail and hatch to attic
- Drawing Room (3.65m x 4.35m)
- with original polished timber floor, ceiling coving and marble fireplace with open fire and raised marble hearth and opening through to the
- Dining Room (4.45m x 3.65m)
- with original polished timber floor, marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire to the front and tiled hearth, enclosed hot press with dual immersion unit and digital control panel
- Kitchenette (3.15m x 1.9m)
- with original polished timber floor, is fitted with a range of press units, drawers, display cabinets, worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer, space for standalone cooker, a wine rack and door leading out to the rear garden
The rear garden is laid out in patio with lawn and a greenhouse. There is a large lawned garden to the side that offer obvious potential to open up and extend the property subject to the necessary planning permissions.
BER No. 111130878
Energy Performance Indicator: 425.72
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.