- Recently upgraded and modernised to an exceptional standard of finish throughout
- Highly convenient location within a short walking distance of Dalkey Village
- Mature well-maintained development
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Private rear garden of approximately 8.6m (28ft) in length
- Off street parking to the front of the property for two cars
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 70sq.m (753sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Pedestrian shortcut to Dalkey Village and DART station
- Annual service charge of approximately €500 per annum
The Village Gate is ideally situated just off Dalkey Avenue. There are two convenient pedestrian shortcuts linking it to Dalkey Village and the DART station. Dalkey is one of South County Dublin’s most picturesque villages and offers a wonderful array of boutique and specialist shops, cafes, pubs, services and restaurants. The area is well served by public transport links to include regular bus routes No’s 7D, 59 and 111 to Dun Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre, the DART and the Aircoach providing a direct route to Dublin City and Airport.
- Reception Hall (3.55m x 1.8m)
- with ceiling coving, built in book shelving, digital electric heater, hatch to attic (partly floored for storage) with pull down ladder, cloakroom with the fuse boards and digital security alarm
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 2.9m)
- with ceiling coving, a range of mirror fronted wardrobes, window overlooking the front and digital electric panel heater
- Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 4.55m)
- with ceiling coving, a range of mirror fronted built in wardrobes, digital electric heater and picture bay window overlooking the green with window seat and storage under
- with attractive tiling on the floor and walls, recessed LED lighting, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, electric chrome heated towel rail, step in tiled Mira power shower with oversized tray and seat and shelf, extractor fan, wall mounted heater and an automatic skylight unit and shelved hot press with pump, lagged cylinder, immersion unit and timer
- Sitting Room (3.65m x 5.63m)
- with built in book shelving, bespoke storage units either side of the open fireplace, desk on one side with drawers, cupboards on the other, recessed LED lighting, ceiling coving and double glazed hardwood door opening out to the rear garden
- Kitchen/Dining Area (2.39m x 5.65m)
- with excellent built in bespoke storage, sideboard, ceiling coving and opening through to the kitchen with Shaker style grey/green hardwood soft closing press units, drawers and saucepan drawers, composite polished worktop with upstand, splashback over the Indesit four ring electric hob, Faber extractor fan, display cabinets, integrated slim line Hotpoint dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer, integrated Indesit stainless steel microwave with stainless steel Indesit oven under, integrated Hotpoint fridge/freezer, window overlooking the addition utility, LED recessed lighting, pull out bin and double folding pull out illuminated larder units
- Utility (4.48m x 1.67m)
- with built in storage, high gloss press units, worktop, Zanussi washing machine, stainless steel single bowl sink unit, drawers, tiled splashback, quarry tiled floor, broom cupboard, wall mounted fan with timer and door leading out front
33 The Village Gate is approached by a cobble lock driveway providing off street parking with gravelled and planted beds to the side. There is access to the rear garden through the recently upgraded utility room with the rear garden measuring approximately 8.6m (28ft) in length offering immense seclusion and privacy laid out in low maintenance option with patio paving, mature planting and shrubbery and garden shed.
BER No. 109182584
Energy Performance Indicator: 317.7 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.