- Highly convenient location within a short walking distance of Dalkey Village
- Mature well-maintained development
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Private rear garden of approximately 8.6m (28ft) in length with gated side access
- Off street parking to the front of the property
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 64sq.m (689sq.ft
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Pedestrian shortcut to Dalkey Village and DART Station
- Annual service charge of approximately €500 per annum The Gate (Dalkey) Management Limited
- Scope to extend to the rear of the property
Internally the accommodation comprises of a generous entrance hallway with two bedrooms off it each with fitted wardrobes and a shower room. The living accommodation comprises of an open plan L shaped sitting room cum dining area overlooking the rear garden with attractive timber framed chimneypiece with electric coal effect inset. There is a galley style kitchen which opens into the dining area and hall. The heating is electric and the windows throughout the property are double glazed timber framed units.
The Village Gate is ideally situated just off Dalkey Avenue. There are two convenient pedestrian shortcuts linking it to Dalkey Village and DART Station. Dalkey is one of South County Dublin’s most picturesque villages and offers a wonderful array of boutique specialist shops, cafés, pubs, services and restaurants. The area is very well served by public transport links to include: a regular bus route (Nos. 7D/59/111) to Dún Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre, the DART and the Aircoach providing a direct route to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hallway (3.46m x 1.8m)
- with ceiling coving and hatch to attic
- with fuse board and alarm panel
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.1m)
- with ceiling coving, window overlooking the front the property and floor to ceiling built in mirrored wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (4.67m x 3.1m)
- with ceiling coving, box bay window overlooking the front with window seat and twin built in mirrored wardrobes
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, Velux skylight, wet room style shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail and door to hot press that houses the water tank
- Sitting Room/Dining Area (5.6m x 3.6m + 2.4m x 2.5m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, timber chimney surround with slate inset and coal effect electric fire, door out to the rear garden, window overlooking the garden and door to the
- Kitchen (2.3m x 3m)
- with fitted kitchen units, Zanussi electric oven, four ring electric hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tiled splashback and window overlooking the side
To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway providing off street parking with gravelled and planted beds to the side. There is gated side access to the rear garden which is very private. The garden measures approximately 8.6 metres (28 feet) in length and is laid out in patio paving with planting and a garden shed to the end.
BER No. 109182584
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.29 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.