- Stunning panoramic views across Dublin Bay, Wicklow’s Sugar Loaf and the Dublin Mountains
- Well-presented modern detached home of approximately 218sq.m (2,346sq.ft)
- Oil fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Well located on a quiet sought after cul-de-sac off Killiney Hill Road
- Curtains, carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Additional garage of 67sq.m (720 sq.ft) below the elevated home
- Excellent access to the N11, M50, LUAS, DART and Airport
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools, churches, superb walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and Killiney Beach
- A tranquil rural setting yet convenient to the city centre
- Mature gardens extending to approximately 0.45 acre
The Moorings is a spacious, generously proportioned family home with bright light infused practical living accommodation which is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The property enjoys wonderful unrivalled panoramic views from its elevated position.
The property is surrounded by an excellent range of primary and secondary schools that include Castlepark, Killiney and Glenageary National School, Holy Child Killiney and Loreto Abbey Dalkey. Recreational and leisure facilities include Killiney and Dalkey hills, the lessor known Roche’s Hill, Killiney Golf Club, the fitness centre and swimming facilities at Fitzpatrick’s Castle, football, GAA, rugby and hockey. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. Transport links connected to the property are the N11, M50, DART, bus and the LUAS at Cherrywood that all make commuting to and from the city centre very easy. The Aircoach leaving Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel departs on the hour making all commuting very simple.
The property constructed in the early 1970’s has been upgraded and modernised in 2006 to include all modern conveniences with the accommodation briefly comprising of a bright welcoming reception hall off which there is a cloak room and large utility room which is plumbed for washing machine with sink and shelved hot press. An arched glazed panel door from the hallway leads to the sitting room with feature fireplace and sliding patio door leading to the elevated terrace which runs the entire width of the property. The free flowing reception accommodation continues into the dining area and sun room with its wall of glass overlooking the Dublin Mountains and through to the very fine kitchen. Off the opposite side of the entrance hall there is a TV room, inner hall leading to the bedroom accommodation with five well-proportioned bedrooms all with excellent wardrobe provisions, master bedroom en suite and a family bathroom. The garage situated below this elevated home measures approximately 67sq.m. (720 sq.ft.) has a boiler room with w.c., lock up storage unit and internal stairs to the accommodation.
The beautiful gardens are a particular feature of this stunning home and extend to approximately 0.45 acre and the views from the principal reception rooms, terrace and patio are breath-taking and look out to sea across to the Sugar Loaf and over the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Hall (4.6m x 2.6m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, digital alarm, cloak room, stairs leading to garage and glazed panel door to
- Sitting Room (5.2m x 5.7m)
- with panoramic views, feature open fireplace with timber surround, marble insert and hearth, ceiling coving, sliding patio door to the terrace and archway through to the
- Dining Room (3.5m x 4.2m)
- with ceiling coving and picture window overlooking the front
- Sun Room (3.2m x 5.3m)
- with double doors to balcony, double doors out to the front, recessed lighting, roof light, is surrounded by glass with electric curtain tracks and views up over the Dublin Mountains and across Dublin Bay
- Kitchen (3.9m x 4.1m)
- with a range of factory finished wall and floor units, granite worktops, one a half bowl stainless steel sink, five ring Whirlpool electric hob with extractor over, double Miele oven with hot plates below, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Belling fridge/freezer, pull out pantry units, ceiling coving and wine rack
- TV Room (4.7m x 3.2m)
- with sliding patio door to the front, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and open fire with raised stone hearth
- Inner Hall (0.9m x 10.8m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting and window at the end
- Master Bedroom (4.8m x 3.9m)
- with sliding patio door to the front, excellent range of built in wardrobes, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with hatch to attic, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit above, recessed lighting and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.4m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the side
- Bedroom 4 (3.2m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the side, built in wardrobes and shelving unit
- Bedroom 5 (3.2m x 2.7m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled floor and walls, Jacuzzi bath, recessed lighting, step in shower, w.c., glazed bowl wash hand basin with unit under and heated towel rail
- Utility Room (3.1m x 5.3m)
- with wall and floor units, single bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, shelving, shelved hot press, hatch to attic, digital controls for the heating and door to side garden
- Garage (7.6m x 8.8m)
- with enclosed fuse box, door to boiler room with w.c. and wash hand basin and lock up storage unit.
A curved driveway leads to the property with parking for numerous cars and access to a garage with further parking and access to the accommodation. The front lawn is an extensive size and bordered by high hedging, planting, trees and shrubbery. Steps lead to the front of the property which is paved with water feature and benefits from the south and westerly sunshine. To the rear of the property there is a further lawned area and access to the side of the property.
BER No. 109237602
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.