- Superbly located off Mount Merrion Ave
- Freehold property with generous accommodation of approximately 112sqm/ 1205 sq.ft (including the utility room)
- Close to some of South County Dublin’s most well-respected schools
- Minutes walk to Blackrock VillageOil fired central heating
- Newly refurbished throughout whilst retaining period charm
This property is sure to suit a host of buyers from those looking to upsize to a spacious three bedroom home in the heart of Blackrock or alternatively those wishing to downsize to a large bungalow in pristine condition.
The accommodation briefly comprises; A welcoming entrance porch that opens to the living area which retains the period charm of the original gate house, with feature fireplace and sash windows. This living room is open to the large bright dining area with vaulted ceilings and double patio doors to the garden. There is a large modern kitchen open to the dining room with all the modern built-in appliances including space for a Rangemaster cooker. Feature double doors divide the living room from the vaulted skylit hallway, creating a bedroom wing with three large double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and master with en-suite. Finally a modern bathroom and outdoor utility/storage room complete the accommodation.
The Gate Lodge boasts two manicured garden areas. The first, 65ft larger garden, boasting a south-easterly aspect, is to the side and front of the property with a pebbled driveway for at least two cars, lawned area, mature plants, shrubs and trees, garden shed and large composite decking area perfect for dining ‘’Al fresco’’. The second garden is situated to the rear of the property and is mainly laid in lawn with decked path, granite walls and storage room/ utility.
The location is of unparalleled convenience being situated within walking distance of Blackrock Village with its wide array of restaurants, cafes, boutique style shops, two shopping centres and the vibrant amenities at the Blackrock Market. The property is also situated within a pleasant stroll of Blackrock Park, Carysfort Park and many pleasant coastal walks. Transport options are excellent being close to the Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) as well as the DART making access to the city centre very simple and the M50 is also close at hand opening up the national road networks. Further amenities are available at Stillorgan. One is spoilt for choice in terms of excellent schools being situated in the vicinity of some of South County Dublin’s most highly regarded schools including Blackrock College, Willow Park, St. Andrew’s, Booterstown National School, Our Lady of Mercy’s Booterstown, Dominican College Sion Hill, CBC Monkstown, Loreto College Foxrock, Teresians, Mount Anville national, junior and secondary schools, Carysfort National School and Hollypark girls & boys national school. Smurfit’s Business College is within a short walk and UCD Belfield is also within very close striking distance.
- the garden to the rear is mainly laid in lawn with decked area, mature plants, shrubs and trees with a garden shed
- Porched Entrance (0.83m x 1.1m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Living/Dining Room (7.1m x 6.8m)
- with feature cast iron open fireplace, sash windows and original sash window, laminate wood flooring, patio double doors to the rear garden and opening to the
- Kitchen (3.98m x 2.7m)
- with wall and floor units, tiled floor, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Rangemaster, five ring gas hob and extractor fan
- Inner Hall
- with laminate flooring and leads out to the rear garden
- with tiled walls and floor, wash hand basin, w.c., bath with Triton shower, access to the attic and hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.2m)
- with windows to front, built in wardrobe, eaves storage and vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 3.4m)
- with built in wardrobes, vaulted ceiling and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with part tiled walls, tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin and shower
- Bedroom 3 (4.4m x 3.1m)
- overlooking the second garden with built in wardrobes and work station
- Secondary Garden Area
- with small decked path leading to lawned areas bordered by granite wall
- Out Building/Utility Room
- block built with washing machine, floor cabinets, stainless steel sink and tiled floor
The Gate Lodge boasts two lawned garden areas. The first, larger garden, boasting a south-easterly aspect, is to the side and front of the property with a pebbled driveway for at least two cars, lawned area, mature plants shrubs and trees, garden shed and decking perfect for dining ‘’Al fresco’’. The second garden is situated to the rear of the property and is mainly laid in lawn with decked path granite walls and storage room/ utility.
BER No. 107303943
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.84
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.