- Prestigious, highly regarded residential address
- Detached bungalow ideally located off Nutley Road
- Private, sunny, landscaped south-west facing rear garden
- Highly convenient location in the centre of Dublin 4
- Secure parking positioned behind electric gates
- A stroll from schools, the Merrion Centre, Elm Park, the RDS & Belfield UCD campus
- Fitted blinds, carpets, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Sitting room with vaulted ceiling and dining room opening to the suntrap rear garden
- Deceptive, very well presented accommodation extending to approximately 120 sq.m (1,292 sq.ft)
- A stroll to the N11, QBC, DART at Sydney Parade & Donnybrook urban village
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Nutley House Management Company Ltd
- Service charge approximately €2,627 per annum
Bungalows in this location rarely come to the market and will be ideally suited to a rightsizer/downsizer wanting to move from a bigger property in to something more manageable whilst retaining the prestigious location that they are already very familiar with. The deceptively spacious accommodation that extends to approximately 120sq.m (1,292sq.ft) briefly comprises a porch that opens into an entrance lobby with excellent storage. Off the inner hall is a superb light infused sitting room that runs the entire depth of the property and has a lovely high vaulted ceiling. This leads up to a dining area and both rooms access the very private low maintenance sunny south-westerly garden via double folding French doors. Next is the utility, a kitchen/breakfast room, a guest WC, bathroom and the three bedrooms, the master of which enjoys a very generous en suite.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and has been upgraded and extremely well maintained since its construction circa 1990. There is parking to the front and a gated side access leads through the extremely private low maintenance sunny south-west facing rear garden.
Nutley Road is a highly sought after, mature tree lined road of quality family homes, running between Ailesbury Road and Nutley Lane. It is within easy walking distance of St Vincent’s Hospital, the Merrion Shopping Centre, and a number of highly regarded primary and secondary schools, as well as being exceptionally convenient to the UCD campus at Belfield. There are a number of neighbourhood amenities in the vicinity including Elm Park Tennis & Golf Club, David Lloyd at Riverview, and transport to and from the city centre is made very simple via the QBC on the N11 and the DART at Sydney Parade. The amenities and facilities in Donnybrook village just a short stroll away include a variety of local and boutique shops, cafés, Donnybrook Fair, pubs and an excellent choice of restaurants. The grounds of Energia Park, the RDS & the Aviva Stadium close by will be of particular interest to the rugby fanatic.
- Covered Porch Entrance
- With tiled floor, opens into the reception hall.
- Inner Lobby (2.15m x 1.40m)
- with built in storage press units, stained oak timber floor, arch to
- Inner Hall (2.25m x 2.30m)
- with stained oak timber floor, video intercom to front gate, telephone point, digital security alarm unit, hatch to the attic.
- Living Room (6.50m x 3.90m)
- with vaulted ceiling, feature skylight below a raised window running the depth of the room, marble fireplace with raised marble hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front, television point. Double folding, double glazed doors open out into the rear garden. Steps up to
- Dining Room (2.55m x 3.55m)
- with timber floor, part vaulted ceiling, double glazed folding Scandinavian pine doors opening out into the rear patio and garden, part glazed wall.
- Inner Hall (2.60m x 1.50m)
- with utility room, plumbed for washing machine, hot press and hanging area.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.05m x 2m)
- fitted with a range of white gloss press units with worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, four ring Whirlpool Philips electric hob with extractor over and a Philips Whirlpool integrated double oven, Phillips Whirlpool fridge/freezer, television and telephone point, picture window overlooking the front.
- Guest w.c.
- with w.c, w.h.b., part tiled walls, large Velux skylight and fitted mirror.
- comprising bath with Mira shower built in, pedestal w.h.b., part tiled walls, fitted mirror, shaving socket and large Velux skylight.
- Master Bedroom (4.45m x 4m)
- with vaulted ceiling, wall lights, telephone point, range of built in wardrobes, double folding double glazed doors open out to the garden. Door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- comprising bath with built in Mira shower over, w.c., bidet, pedestal w.h.b., large Velux skylight, part tiled walls, shaving socket, fitted mirror and medicine cabinet.
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 3.20m)
- with a good range of built in wardrobes, cupboards over and a desk with drawers to the side under, double glazed double folding doors opening out to the garden to the rear, part vaulted ceiling.
- Bedroom 3/Study (2.50m x 3.30m)
- with television point.
Attractively landscaped communal grounds to the front, pedestrian gated side access which leads to a very private sunny south-west facing rear garden, with two separate patio areas, one elevated which opens onto a lawn area and is well planted.
BER No. 112669965
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.28 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.