- Deceptively spacious split level bungalow offering bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 177 sq.m (1905 sq.ft.).
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of local shopping facilities at Templeogue Village, Rathfarnham shopping Centre and Terenure Village.
- Superb lawned and planted south facing rear garden extending to approximately 78sq ft.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Air Conditioning Unit in open plan kitchen / dining room and Master Bedroom.
- Additional storage is available in the floored attic. With the added benefit of storage under the raised deck area to the rear of the property.
- Heat Recovery Unit throughout
Behind the deceptive façade you will find bright accommodation laid out over three levels. The entrance hall leads to a fine reception room with feature fireplace and door to a home office / den area. On this level there are a further three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the hallway steps lead up to an open plan fully fitted kitchen / dining area with sitting space overlooking the rear garden. A patio door leads out onto a raised railed deck area which benefits from a southerly aspect and is perfect for al fresco dining. The master suit is discretly tucked away at basement level and benefits from both a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower facilities and offers direct access to the rear garden. The garden is a particular feature of this very fine family home. Currently lawned and overlooking Templogue tennis club offering a private oasis and benefits from a southerly aspect.
204 Templeogue Road is situated in a location of enviable convenience, immediately adjacent to Templeogue village, with its varied selection of restaurants, pubs and shopping facilities. The property overlooks Templeogue tennis club and offers a very pleasant amenity on the doorstep. Some of Dublin’s most sought-after primary and secondary schools are within easy reach, to include Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies Templeogue road, The High School in Rathgar and St. Mary’s College Rathmines, local national schools include St Jospehs Terenure and St Pius X to mention a few. There are regular bus services to and from Dublin city centre, only 5kms away. The M50 is within easy access and provides excellent access to the national roads network.
- Entrance Hall (1.4m x 4.8m)
- hard wood door and floor and door into
- Sitting Area (4.3m x 5.6m)
- hard wood floor, marble fireplace with gas insert, double glazed window, centre rose and ceiling coving. Door into
- Office (2.1m x 5.7m)
- double glazed window, wood floor and access hatch to attic storage above
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.9m)
- hard wood floor, double glazed window and fireplace
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 5.1m)
- spacious room with hard wood floor, two windows and centre rose
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 3.5m)
- to the rear of the property, with wood floor, double glazed window overlooking the raised deck area to the rear and garden with ceiling coving
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 2.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., jacuzzi style bath, electric Triton T90SI shower, tiled floor and walls
- Inner Hallway
- with storage cupboards and steps down to
- Master Bedroom Suite (3.6m x 5.9m)
- ground floor level to the rear, with wooden floor, door to fully shelved walk-in wardrobe, door out to the rear garden and to
- Ensuite Bathroom (0.9m x 3.3m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and Triton T90SI electric shower unit
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Area (5.6m x 9.2m)
- steps up to an open plan area. The kitchen come complete with a range of floor and eye level kitchen units with black granite top, integrated appliances and feature island with a breakfast bar. Windows look out over the garden and a patio door leads out to a raised deck area. Access to utility / pantry room which is shelved out and plumbed for washing machine and dryer and has a trap door to additional storage below
To the front the property is assessed through electric gates onto a spacious driveway with ample parking for several cars. Bordered by an abundance of mature shrubs and hedging. The spacious rear garden benefits from a south facing aspect and is approx. 78 ft currently lawned with views towards the Dublin / Wicklow mountains. A raised deck area which is accessed from the open plan kitchen area is perfect for al fresco dinning and has an abundance of storage beneath. A gated side passage provides access to the rear garden.
BER No. 104431598
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.