- Privately set behind hardwood gates providing sunny front garden.
- Conveniently positioned within a short walk of the Milltown LUAS and within easy access of Ranelagh and Rathmines villages.
- Generous private parking.
- Electric storage heating.
- Floor area approximately 112sqm/1,205sqft.
- Management Company - Jelderbury Ltd
- Service Charge €650 per annum
No 34 is an appealing detached bungalow built in the early 1990s at the rear of this small, exclusive development.
The accommodation extends to approximately 112sqm/1,205sqft and briefly comprises sitting/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms (master ensuite), bathroom, utility room, and the property also benefits from a covered rear passage providing very handy storage.
Temple Square is superbly positioned in Dartry, an attractive and fashionable residential area in Dublin 6. The location of enviable convenience within walking distance of a variety of schools to include Alexandra College, Gonzaga, Sandford Park, High School and St. Mary’s. The area is also extremely popular due to its proximity to an array of local shopping amenities including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue, Ranelagh and Rathmines Road Upper, Rathgar and Milltown Golf Club. The LUAS at Cowper and Milltown is an effortless stroll and provides easy access to Dundrum shopping Centre and St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin’s primary business and financial district.
- Reception Hall
- storage cupboard.
- Living/Dining room (3.6m x 6.9m)
- Fireplace with marble surround, raised marble hearth, coal effect gas fire, double doors to
- Conservatory (3.45m x 3.3m)
- tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.2m x 3.65m)
- (maximum measurement) fitted with a good range of presses, cupboards, worktop, one and half bowl sink unit, four ring Zanussi hob, extractor hood over, tile splashback, built in double oven, further oven with integrated microwave, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer.
- Communicating Lobby (9m x 2.55m)
- space for washer/dryer, built in shelving, door out to rear.
- Rear Reception Hall (1.2m x 7.5m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.25m x 3.95m)
- including built in wardrobes.
- bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls. Door to shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 (2.25m x 3.9m)
- built in wardrobes with presses over bed space.
- Master Bedroom (5.2m x 3m)
- (maximum measurement including built in mirrored sliderobes, and
- Ensuite Bathroom
- bath with shower over, w.c., vanity wash hand basin.
As previously mentioned, the property is set behind hardwood gates on its own private grounds. The front garden is cobblelocked providing generous off street car parking, and largely laid out in grass with flowerbeds providing an abundance of mature shrubs and bushes. Path leading to the rear gated courtyard.
BER No. 112876917
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.43 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.