- A rural secluded yet highly convenient location being 12km from Dublin City Centre.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Accommodation of approximately 123 sq.m. (1,324 sq.ft.) with further additional accommodation at the lower level of 42 sq.m. (452 sq.ft.) including the garage.
- Standing on approximately 0.65 of an acre.
- Vast potential to extend or further develop, subject to planning permission.
- Large attic offering potential to convert, subject to planning permission, access door over front door.
- Convenient to the M50 and arterial road networks.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Septic tank.
- Private water well.
- Monitored alarm system.
The main living area, at the upper level of approximately 123 sq.m. (1,324 sq.ft.), is approached by cast iron railed steps leading to the veranda with an entrance porch opening to the living room and kitchen / breakfast room. There is an inner lobby to the rear of these rooms bringing you through to the three bedrooms and bathroom. Off the living room is a large dining room lending itself to multiple usages with a spiral staircase providing access to the lower level offering further additional accommodation of approximately 42 sq.m. (452 sq.ft.) including the garage. Also at this level are a workshop/utility area, storeroom/boiler and wine cellar.
The location of this home will be of major interest to those who wish to get a foothold in the very desirable scenery and situation on offer. Within easy reach are a wide array of amenities and facilities at Rathfarnham, Dundrum and Terenure to include extensive shopping facilities, local shops, restaurants together with The Country Store and Café at O’Kelly’s Timbertrove adjacent, not to mention some premier primary and secondary schools to include Loreto Rathfarnham and Gaelcholáiste an Phiarsaigh, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges among many others. There are also a variety of recreational and sporting activities within easy reach which include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park not to mention Rathfarnham, The Grange and Edmonstown Golf Clubs.
- Entrance Porch: (2.5m x 1.6m)
- with tiled ceramic floor.
- Living Room: (5.8m x 3.8m)
- with open fireplace with feature granite stone surround, timber mantel, part timber panelled wall and door through to Inner Hall. Door through to
- Dining Room: (7.0m x 6.0m)
- with spiral staircase to the lower level.
- Inner Hall: (2.8m x 1.2m)
- with hotpress with dual immersion.
- Bedroom 1: (4.1m x 3.0m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.1m x 3.7m)
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 2.4m)
- currently laid out as an office / study.
- with w.c., w.h.b., sunken fibre glass bath, cork tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Kitchen: (5.7m x 3.0m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, polished granite work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated Neff four ring electric induction hob with Amica extractor fan over, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated Neff top of the range double oven and tiled ceramic floor.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Family Room: (6.1m x 3.4m)
- accessed from the garden and door through to the
- Integrated Garage: (6.2m x 3.4m)
- with up and over door and fitted shelving.
- Workshop / Utility Area: (5.7m x 3.8m)
- with open into store room / boiler house and wine cellar.
- Store Room / Boiler House: (5.7m x 2.9m)
- Wine Cellar: (3.5m x 1.5m)
Standing on mature, private gardens and grounds of 0.65 of an acre there is ample potential to further extend or develop, subject to planning permission.
BER No. 109737932
Energy Performance Indicator: 595.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.