- Approx. 100sq. m / 1076sq. ft
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Inner courtyard
- West facing rear garden with rear vehicular access.
- Potential for planning permission to construct second dwelling to the rear subject to p.p
- Beside all amenities Howth has to offer.
double fronted home in this popular residential road in the heart of Howth. The accommodation
has been extended to the rear to provide light filled living and sleeping rooms. The attention to
detail throughout is first class and the discerning purchaser has a wonderful opportunity to acquire
a charming and cosy residence brimming with character with an inner courtyard for additional
brightness. The main bedroom has an ensuite. There is also attic space and storage. An added
bonus is the sunny west facing garden to the rear which has potential for a mews or second
dwelling to be built to as the neighbours have done, subject to the necessary planning permissions
or an ideal space to construct one’s own home office, studio or workroom.
This wonderful home is minutes’ walk to Howth Village and the national school is located at the end of
the road. There is a short cut for walkers to the DART station (beside the school)which will have you
on the platform in 10 minutes and the 31 Bus route is available in the village approximately every 20
minutes. These transport links offer ease of access to all parts of the capital and beyond. They say
Howth is magic and it’s easy to understand why. Sporting enthusiasts are spoilt for choice with sailing,
golf, GAA and numerous hillside and cliff walks which loop around the peninsula all available to
mention just some of the great outdoor pursuits. Those of a culinary disposition can enjoy the myriad
of restaurants and local gastronomic pubs open in Howth and do not forget about the freshest of
seafood available in a number of mongers at the Harbour every day. Cool niche shopping, and a broad
range of health fitness and beauty offerings are available in the Village along with a superb library,
numerous churches, crèches, necessity shops and pharmacy. This is truly a wonderful home offering
peace and tranquillity with a great outdoor adventure waiting for you on your doorstep
- Entrance Porch (1.45m x 2m)
- Alarm panel. Wood floor.
- Living Room (5.4m x 3.8m)
- Spacious room to the front of the house with vaulted ceiling and exposed wooden timber beams and sky light. There is an antique stove as a focal point in the room. Wooden floors.
- Kitchen / Dining (5.63m x 3.61m)
- Large open plan room with ample cooking and dining space. The kitchen has an extensive range of wall and floor mounted wooden presses with granite work tops and there is a feature Belfast sink. Built in oven with 5 ring gas hob with steel splashback and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. There are wooden floors and ample space for large dining room table and seating. A feature is the vaulted pine ceiling with skylight..
- Inner hallway (10.3m x 1.11m)
- Large inner hallway with hot press. Attic access via folding stairs. Door to rear garden
- Sliding door to inner courtyard for additional brightness.
- Utility Room (2.55m x 1.71m)
- Fitted shelving and countertops. Wood floor. Skylight. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.55m)
- Free standing bath with feature shower and rain head. Antique wash hand basin and Victorian style toilet. Feature antique style radiator. Pine ceiling with sky light. Wood floors.
- Bedroom 1 (3.18m x 2.66m)
- Window overlooking courtyard. Wood floors.
- Bedroom 2 (2.66m x 3.2)
- Built in wardrobes. Wooden floor. Window overlooking rear garden.
- Main bedroom (4.36m x 2.6m)
- Large room with wooden floors. Window overlooking rear garden. Pitched pine ceiling.
- Ensuite (1.91m x 1.68m)
- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin. W.C Skylight.
- Extended family home in heart of Howth
On street parking to the front. There is a large west facing rear garden which is the ideal orientation to ensure daytime and evening sun shine. The rear garden is approx. 79ft. x 28ft. There are double doors leading to Balkill Park. The owner can bring their car in to the garden as there is ample room or use the garden as a wonderful tranquil entertaining area. There is also further development potential to build a second house to the rear subject to the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 107511644
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.