- Detached Bungalow
- Large and mature gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Total floor area approx. 114sq.m (1,227 sq.ft)
St Margaret’s Avenue is ideally located beside a number of local amenities and services. There is a choice of boys and girl’s primary and secondary schools and an Educate together school in the immediate locality. There are also local shops, supermarkets and numerous sports clubs catering for every possible discipline in the immediate area, not forgetting a great Italian restaurant which is one of the northside’s best kept secrets. The house is only a short stroll from the sea and promenade, offering breath taking walks. There is a fantastic transport service to all parts of the capital with numerous bus routes on the Howth Road, and only a short walk to the DART and bus routes.
- Entrance Hall: (3.0m x 3.7m)
- The large hallway has a large storage press and additional hot press. Wooden flooring.
- Living Room: (3.7m x 4.5m)
- The living room is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large floor to ceiling window, there is a feature fireplace with stove. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.4m x 3.4m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range modern wall and floor units providing ample storage, a door leads through to the utility room and out to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: (3.0m x 3.5m)
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and provides a great space to entertain, a large window floods this space with natural light and a door leads through to the living room.
- Utility Room: (1.9m x 2.9m)
- The utility room provides additional storage and has plumbing for washing machine. A door les to the rear garden.
- Bedroom One: (3.4m x 5.5m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and two feature floor to ceiling windows.
- Bedroom Two: (4.2m x 4.4m)
- This large double bedroom enjoys an elevated view over the rear garden, there are built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Three: (2.5m x 3.9m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom.
- Bedroom Four (4.2m x 4.4m)
- Spacious double bedroom with feature floor to ceiling window,.
- Bathroom: (2.6m x 2.6m)
- The family bathroom is fitted with wc, whb with built in storage, bath and walk in shower
BER No. 110238128
Energy Performance Indicator: 330.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.