- Beautiful double fronted detached bungalow.
- Mature private sunny rear garden of approximately 23m (75ft).
- Ample off-street parking to the front.
- Garage of approximately 10ft x 18ft offering excellent storage.
- Superb location being minutes from Terenure and Kimmage.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15a, 9, 17 and 54A. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Ashleaf, Rathfarnham, Nutgrove and Dundrum Shopping Centres. There are a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Terenure and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Tymon Park and Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Terenure College, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara's Community College, to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (1.52m x 7.67m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.52m x 4.04m)
- with picture bay window overlooking the front and open fireplace with tiled surround.
- Bedroom 2: (3.58m x 4.12m)
- with picture bay window overlooking the front and open fireplace with gas fire inset.
- Bedroom 3: (3.56m x 4.16m)
- to the side, with open fireplace with tiled surround.
- TV Room / Bedroom 5: (3.57m x 4.16m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround.
- Inner Hallway:
- with door to
- Separate W.C.: (1.19m x 1.80m)
- with w.c.
- Shower Room: (2.12m x 3.01m)
- with w.h.b., hand held shower, electric Triton T90SR shower and partially tiled walls.
- Kitchen: (4.01m x 4.09m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, partially tiled.
- Inner Lobby: (1.22m x 3.04m)
- with door to side entrance door.
- Dining Room: (3.04m x 3.20m)
- to the rear of the property, with double doors through to
- Living Room: (7.18m x 4.10m)
- with gas fire inset and door leading out to the rear garden
- Bedroom 4: (4.58m x 4.01m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.84m x 3.02m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with storage cupboard, electric Triton T90SR shower and partially tiled throughout.
A gravelled / paved car parking is provided for to the front for numerous cars with side passage leading to a delightful manicured rear garden of approximately 23m (75ft) with flower and shrubbery beds. There is also a large garage to the rear (10ft x 18ft) with double doors offering excellent storage.
BER No. 107669681
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.