- Floor area of approximately 152sq.m (1,636sq.ft)
- Sits on a site of approximately 0.3 acre
- Oil fired central heating
- Glenageary DART Station on the doorstep
- Close to a host of amenities including schools and leisure facilities
- Spacious light filled accommodation
- South west facing rear garden
- Vast potential for further development subject to the necessary planning permission
- Off street parking for a number of cars
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/ breakfast room, large living room, dining room and sun room with door to the rear garden. Three generous double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with hot press completes the accommodation. The property is well set back from the road and offers off street parking for numerous cars. The front garden is mainly laid out in lawn with a weeping willow tree and herbaceous borders. A pedestrian gate with path leads to the front of the house. To the rear of the property is a large private sunny south west facing garden, a perfect place for children to play, to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’ or to further extend this already spacious property subject to the necessary planning permissions. A stand-alone garage provides extra storage.
St. Catherine’s Road is a mature, highly regarded and settled residential road within close proximity of a wide range of amenities. There are a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools nearby as well as having Glenageary DART Station on the doorstep. Dalkey, Sandycove and Glasthule villages are just a short stroll away and offer local and specialist boutique shops, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is just a bit further away and provides more extensive shopping with the People’s Park and the promenade making it a particularly attractive and vibrant area to visit. There are many leisure and recreational activities in the surrounding area including swimming at the Forty Foot and Sandycove Harbour with Killiney Golf Club, Sandycove and Glenageary tennis clubs, Cuala GAA/Dalkey United Football Club all being within close proximity. There are exceptionally pleasant and attractive walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance
- with double folding doors opening into the
- Reception Hall (3.2m x 2.4m)
- Guest W.C.
- with corner wash hand basin, tiled splashback, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light and cloak hanging
- Inner Hall (5.2m x 1m)
- Family Bathroom (2.6m x 2.55m)
- with sunken porcelain bath with fitted power shower over, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with drawers under, fitted mirror over, shaving socket and light and double folding doors to a shelved hot press
- Pantry (3.1m x 2.2m)
- access with built in storage, display cabinets one housing the electric fuse board and the alarm, the other accesses the large shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer and hatch to attic space with pull down ladder
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.1m x 4.3m)
- with a range of press units, drawers, cupboards, worktops, display cabinets, space for fridge, plumbed for Bosch washing, Bosch dishwasher, Beko fridge/freezer, Fischer & Paykel double oven, four ring electric hob with Tricity extractor over, sink unit, window overlooking the side, door to side garden and folding panels opening through to the
- Dining Area/Sunroom (6.3m x 4.2m)
- with ceiling coving, sunroom with ceiling to floor windows overlooking the garden and glazed door out to the rear garden
- Sitting Room (5.3m x 5.3m)
- with recessed lighting, ceiling coving, wall lights, open fireplace with stone clad front, book shelving and twin windows overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 3.7m)
- with built in wardrobes, fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, window looking front and corner desk with shelving and storage under
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 3.5m)
- with corner fireplace, fitted book shelving and window facing front
- Bedroom 3 (4.9m x 2.95m)
- with built in wardrobes, blocked up fireplace and picture window overlooking the sunny garden
- Bedroom 4 (4m x 3.7m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the sunny rear garden
- Garage (4.75m x 6m)
The garden to the rear has steps down to a sunny patio that opens to a lawned area that is privately walled and fenced with mature shrubbery, apple trees and rose beds.
BER No. 111964581
Energy Performance Indicator: 400.9
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.