- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 176 sqm (1,894 sqft)
- Bright extended family room to the rear overlooking south-facing garden
- Gas fired central heating
- A short walk to the Luas
- Spacious, versatile accommodation
- Superb residential address in the heart of Dublin 6
- Gravelled driveway with ample off-street car parking
- Attic offers substantial space suitable for large conversion
- All appliances included in sale
leading through to extended family room which opens to the garden, fully fitted kitchen, utility room, shower room, three generous bedrooms and master bedroom en suite with attractive views over the garden. There is a large attic, suitable for extensive conversion. To the rear, an attractive south-facing garden on two levels extending to approx. 12 m(42 ft).
To the front, there is a gated driveway providing off-street parking.
South Hill is superbly located on the Milltown Road in Dartry. It is an extremely popular residential location within walking distance to Dublin City Centre, the villages of Ranelagh and Rathmines offering an abundance of local amenities on the doorstep. The Dodder linear
Park is beside South Hill and the Luas at Milltown is also a mere stroll away. There are several popular schools in the area to include Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, Sandford Park and St. Mary’s College.
- Entrance Hall (1.70m x 4.30m)
- spacious bright hall leading through to
- Sitting Room/Dining Room (4.40m x 7.60m)
- with oak floor, fireplace with granite hearth and surround, gas fire, four Velux sky lights, two pairs of French doors leading to
- Family Room (4.90m x 7.20m)
- bright room leading through to the garden. Tiled floor and doors directly to paved terrace.
- Kitchen (2.40m x 7.90m)
- range of wall and floor units, oak floor, breakfast counter, Bellin
- Office (2.30m x 2.00m)
- window to side and good storage
- Utility Room (2.50m x 3.80m)
- door to side of property , storage an plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower Room
- with shower, w.h.b. and w.c.
- Master Bedroom Suite (3.80m x 7.20m)
- Overlooking the rear garden with large picture window, fitted dressing room and en suite with shower, separate Jacuzzi bath, w.c., vanity w.h.b., tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.70m)
- Shower Room
- large step-in shower, w.c., pedestal w.h.b., heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Attic (11.00m x 5.00m)
- pull-down stairs and ample space to substantially convert subject to planning permission.
To the rear, there is an attractive south-facing garden over two levels extending to approx. 12.90m x 12.00m (42’4” x 39’4”) to include a Liscannor paved terrace. To the front, a gravelled driveway with ample off-street parking.
BER No. 110391695
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.89 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.