- Utterly charming mid-terrace cottage.
- Privately tucked away off Marlborough Road in a peaceful and tranquil cul-de-sac.
- Highly convenient location adjacent to Donnybrook, Herbert Park, and Ranelagh Village.
- Recently extended, new gas boiler & radiators installed.
- Tastefully presented accommodation with feature wood panelled walls and open fireplace.
- Overall square footage approx. 66sqm. / 714sqft. (including attic room)
Smith’s Cottages is a secret hideaway in Dublin 4 which is accessed off Bushfield Terrace and runs parallel with Carlisle Avenue. No 4 has been lovingly maintained by the owner occupier, and on entering the open plan living/dining/kitchen one is immediately struck by the charm and appeal of yesteryear with the wood panelled walls and open fireplace being particular features. The property was recently extended, and a new gas boiler and radiators have been installed. Upstairs there is a double bedroom, study (currently used as a second bedroom) and shower room. The property is further enhanced by under eaves storage, and parking is also available on the lane.
As previously mentioned, Smith’s Cottages is tucked away off Marlborough Road, an exceptionally popular area in the heart of Donnybrook within walking distance of a myriad of amenities in the immediate area to include a selection of specialist shops, Donnybrook Fair, and an abundance of restaurants in both Ranelagh and Donnybrook. The property is within walking distance of Dublin City Centre, and the LUAS at Beechwood and Ranelagh are a short walk away. A wide selection of excellent schools are in the area, including St Mary’s National School, Muckross Park, St John Scottus, Gonzaga, Sandford Park, and Alexandra College. The delightful amenities of Herbert Park are also on your doorstep.
- Porched entrance
- with tiled floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room (5.05m x 6.95m)
- fireplace with timber surround, cast iron and tiled inset, extension with roof lights providing dining area, exposed feature beams, wood panelling, semi solid wood flooring, well fitted kitchen with a range of presses, drawers, shelving, worktop, tiled splash backing, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Neff gas hob with extractor over, oven underneath, space for feature SMEG fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 (3.45m x 3.3m)
- Study (1.95m x 3.1m)
- (average measurement) roof light. Currently used as a bedroom.
- Shower Room
- Comprising shower with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls & roof light.
BER No. 101679710
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.45
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.