- Instantly appealing detached family home.
- Standing on approximately 0.2 acre
- Situated in highly regarded cul de sac close to all amenities and the QBC.
- Immense potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Superb south westerly rear garden of 25m length x 20m width.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Well proportioned accommodation of 154 sqm/ 1,657 sq ft (including the garage).
- A short stroll to all of the amenities at Cabinteely Village, Cabinteely Park and Kibogget Park.
- Excellent public transport with pedestrian shortcut to 145 bus route and the Aircoach.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Internally the well-proportioned and well maintained accommodation briefly comprises of a dual aspect living/dining room, a kitchen overlooking the rear garden, along with four double bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is also a garage to the side which could easily be converted and incorporated in the main house, subject to planning permission. The property further benefits from having a large front garden with ample off street car parking and to the rear the garden which is exceptionally large for this location, providing endless opportunities for the discerning purchaser to extend whilst still retaining a large and entirely secluded garden.
Shrewsbury Lawn is a deservedly popular location which is well served by public transport to include the 145 bus along the QBC on the N11 which terminates at Houston Station, Aircoach, (both can be accessed via pedestrian shortcut lane way), and of course the LUAS at Cherrywood. The property is positioned in a highly convenient spot, adjacent to the N11 which runs directly into the city centre and is also a short drive away from the M50 opening up the national road network. There are many well regarded schools in the area, including Cabinteely Community School, Clonkeen College, Holly Park, St Laurence’s’, Holy Child, St Joseph of Clooney, Loreto Foxrock, Loreto Dalkey, and St. Brigid’s. The choice of amenities in the area is second to none including those within very close proximity at Cabinteely and Kilbogget Parks, and a little further afield at Killiney and Victoria Hills. Dun Laoghaire is within a short drive offering numerous sailing and sporting clubs as well as a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Cabinteely Village is within a pleasant stroll and offers a good selection of restaurants and services. The property is also in close proximity to the superb shopping facilities at Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt.
- Porched Entrance (1.7m x 0.9m)
- Entrance Hallway (2m x 4.3m)
- with part panelled walls, feature glazed wall to the side, door to cloaks hanging, door to hot press housing the water cylinder and alarm, ceiling coving and hatch to attic
- Living/Dining Room (4.1m x 9m)
- with window to front and rear, fireplace with raised granite hearth and surround, ceiling coving, timber floor to dining area, sliding door to rear garden and door through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.5m x 3.3m)
- is very well fitted with a good range of cupboards, presses, drawers, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Miele dishwasher, Whirlpool washing machine, undercounter Whirlpool fridge, free standing Electrolux double oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood over, large free standing Whirlpool fridge/freezer, recessed downlighting, picture window overlooking the rear and door to rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking the front garden, fitted wardrobes and shelves
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 5m)
- with window to front, an excellent range of built in wardrobes and vanity wash hand basin
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 3.4m)
- with window to rear, an excellent range of built in wardrobes and vanity wash hand basin
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, recessed downlighting, part tiled walls, glazed opaque window to rear and wall mounted vanity cabinet
- Garage (2.3m x 9m)
- (including WC) with up and over door
Number 9 Shrewsbury Lawn occupies a particularly large site which enjoys an enviable south westerly orientation to the rear. The rear garden extends to approximately 25m in length, and 20m in width providing endless opportunities to extend the property subject to planning permission. To the front there is a good size garden with ample off street car parking, and a lawn. There is an outside w.c. to the rear and access to the garage also from the rear.
BER No. 112570668
Energy Performance Indicator: 328.05 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.