- Bright accommodation of approximately 75 sqm (807 sqft)
- Burglar alarm and sensor lighting
- South easterly facing garden to the front and side
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Highly accessible location being within 3.5km from Dublin City Centre
- Excellent local public transport
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Harold’s Cross and nearby Terenure and Rathgar villages have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Harold’s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square, Whelan Park sports grounds and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 3.5km from St. Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 16, 18, 49 and 83, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The property is also serviced by premier schools including Harold’s Cross Primary School, Scoil Mologa and St. Clare’s Convent National School.
- Entrance Hall (3.75m x 0.90m)
- with hotpress with dual immersion and access to attic.
- Living / Dining Room (5.90m x 3.30m)
- with open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround, ceiling coving, a bay window and a hatch through to kitchen.
- Kitchen (1.80m x 3.40m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, work surfaces, a stainless steel sink unit, provision for electric cooker, gas boiler and door out to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 4.70m)
- with window overlooking the side garden.
- Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 3.80m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the side garden.
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Mira Elite Electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
The lawned garden to the front and side is bordered by mature hedging with pedestrian access and offers potential to further develop or extend, subject to planning permission. To the rear is a private south easterly facing courtyard of approximately 12m (39ft) in length with patio area, garden shed and pedestrian access to the front.
BER No. 110056058
Energy Performance Indicator: 420.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.