- Double glazed windows throughout
- Freshly painted interior
- Ideally located within walking distance of:
- Dublin’s City Centre
- The IFSC
- Connolly Train Station
- Docklands Train Station
- Luas Red Line on Mayor Square NCI
- Floor area approx. 45.9qm ( 494 sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (1.00m x 1.10m)
- The hallway opens through to the living room.
- Living Room: (3.00m x 4.90m)
- The living room is flooded with natural light. A feature fireplace with gas inset fire is a real focal point. There is a large hot press providing additional storage.
- Kitchen: (2.70m x3.80m)
- The kitchen is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large skylight and side window. It is fitted with modern high gloss wall and floor units, there is plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine. This room provides ample dining space and a door leads out to a small enclosed yard.
- Bedroom One: (2.27m x 3.20m)
- Located to the front this doubled bedroom has built in wardrobes and high ceilings.
- Study: (2.90m x 3.00m)
- The large study is currently in use as a double bedroom and features high ceilings and large skylight and built in storage.
- Shower Room: (1.10m x 2.10m)
- The modern shower room is fitted with wc, whb with storage press and walk in shower with tiled surround.
BER No. 110798782
Energy Performance Indicator: 92.18 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.