- Impressive modern detached dormer bungalow
- Extensive well-presented accommodation
- Set behind hardwood gates on private, attractively landscaped grounds
- Separate home office/study with en suite
- Impressive games room
- Highly sought-after location adjacent to the delightful Deerpark
- Floor area approx. 312sq.m. / 3,357sq.ft.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
Deerpark Road is a sought-after elevated road adjacent to the delightful Deerpark and neighbourhood shops, which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is a vibrant community centre, churches, sports facilities, university campus at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. Dublin city centre is easily accessible by the QBC, Luas and the N-11, as is Dundrum Town Centre, Stillorgan and Blackrock villages.
- Reception Hall
- with tiled crema marfil marble floor and cloaks press
- Guest W.C.
- comprising wc, vanity whb & tiled crema marfil marble floor.
- Drawing Room (8.75m x 4.60m)
- with bay window to the front, French doors opening onto a balcony with steps providing access to the garden, recessed down lighting, modern fireplace with granite inset, raised granite hearth and Stovax solid fuel stove.
- Dining Room (6.05m x 4.35m)
- large light filled room with bay window and wooden floor
- Kitchen / Dining Room:
- Dining/Breakfast Area (4.4m x 3.45m)
- with tiled floor & recessed down lighting.
- Kitchen Area (9.30m x 2.05m)
- very well fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, five ring gas hob with oven underneath and extractor hood over, space for American-style freestanding fridge, tiled floor, recessed down lighting & pitched timber clad ceiling with three Velux roof lights, door with steps down to rear courtyard.
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 4.30m)
- (overall measurement including en-suite) with timber floor & louvre doors to
- comprising a Vogue multi-jet shower, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 (7.1m x 4.60m)
- (average measurements including built-in wardrobes and en-suite) with two dormer windows and door to .
- comprising corner shower with multi-jets, wc, pedestal whb, bidet, crema marfil marble floor, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 (4.40m x 3.50m)
- with feature window overlooking the front garden of the property and two under eaves storage areas.
- Bedroom 4 (7.1m x 4.60m)
- (average measurements including en-suite and built-in wardrobes with two dormer windows and west facing triangular- shaped window and door to
- comprising shower with multi-jets, wc, pedestal whb, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- with door to
- Family Bathroom
- comprising Banos 10 jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, wc, pedestal whb, tiiled floor, heated towel rail and Velux roof light.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Games Room (6.75m x 8.60m)
- (maximum measurement) with recessed down lighting, three windows looking at garden level, under stairs storage and door to
- Utility Room (2.00m x 4.00m)
- with an extensive range of built-in presses, cupboards, worktop and plumbed for washing machine.
The generous front garden is walled and hedged and set behind hardwood gates which leads to large gravelled area, providing ample off-street car parking, bordered by flowerbeds with shrubs, bushes, apple trees, plum trees. Pedestrian gate with gravelled pathway and flagstones leading to the hall door. The lawned side garden leads to a gravelled courtyard to the rear.
BER No. 110186640
Energy Performance Indicator: 132.07
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.