- Highly convenient location within a short walking distance of Dalkey Village
- Mature established development of bungalows
- Well-proportioned bright accommodation of approximately 144sq.m (1,550sq.ft) set out over one level
- Private mature wraparound garden of approximately 0.1 acre benefitting from a westerly orientation
- Generous off street parking to the front of the property
- Detached garage offering additional storage space
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Internally the accommodation comprises a reception hall, guest w.c., interconnecting living room/dining room running the width of the property, large kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, four well-proportioned bedrooms all with provision for storage and a family room/TV room off the fourth bedroom completes the accommodation. The heating is oil fired and the windows throughout the property are double glazed units. No. 3 further benefits from ample additional storage including a large detached garage and a boiler house. There is off street parking to the front of the house for two to three cars.
Saval Grove is located between Saval Park Road and Barnhill Road and is approximately a 15 minute walk from Dalkey Village. Dalkey is one of South County Dublin’s most picturesque villages and offers a wonderful array of boutique specialist shops, cafes, pubs, services and restaurants. The area is very well served by public transport links to include a regular bus route (No’s 7D, 59, 111) to Dun Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre, the DART and the Aircoach providing a direct route to Dublin Airport. There are an abundance of amenities close by to include Killiney Hill, Dalkey Island and Coliemore Harbour and the Vico bathing area.
- Porched Entrance (1.79m x 0.5m)
- with glazed sliding door and step up to the
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 3.8m)
- with glazed sliding door and step up to the
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin, w.c., fuse board, electricity meter, cloak hanging space and window overlooking the side
- Inner Hall (0.96m x 6.77m)
- Living Room (5.27m x 4.4m)
- with solid timber floor, open fireplace with stone surround, windows overlooking the side, picture window overlooking the front and glazed partition with double doors leading through to the
- Dining Room (3.29m x 4.34m)
- with solid timber floor and picture window overlooking the front
- Kitchen (4.42m x 4.24m)
- with a range of fitted Shaker style cream floor and wall units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, Tricity Bendix dishwasher, Zanussi electric oven with four ring hob over and space for fridge/freezer
- with fully tiled floor and walls, Triton electric shower unit, bath, w.c., wash hand basin, hot press with ventilated shelving and hot water tank, hatch to attic and window overlooking the side of the property
- Bedroom 1 (3.24m x 2.73m)
- with fitted wardrobe with cupboards over and picture window overlooking the side
- Bedroom 2 (4.14m x 2.5m)
- with solid timber floor, a range of fitted wardrobes with shelving centred by a vanity unit with drawers and mirror over and large picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (3.69m x 4.25m)
- with several fitted wardrobes with storage over, vanity unit with mirror over and picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (2.89m x 4.3m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes with storage over, plumbed for wash hand basin, window overlooking the side and door to
- Family Room (3.82m x 3.1m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden, window overlooking the internal courtyard, door to courtyard and door to porch with door out to the patio and rear garden
- Garage (4.94m x 2.7m)
- with up and over door to front, door to rear and houses the Aquarius dryer
- Boiler House/Utility Room
- with Warm Flow oil fired central heating boiler and Zanussi Electrolux washing machine
To the front of the property there is gated vehicular access and a driveway providing ample off street parking. There is a detached vehicular garage with up and over door providing additional parking/storage and pedestrian gates to either side of the house. Beyond the garage there is an internal courtyard area that can be accessed from the kitchen/breakfast room where there is a boiler house housing the utility appliances and an area to hang laundry. No. 3 Saval Grove is surrounded by a wonderful mature wraparound garden with planted borders. To the rear there is a very good private west facing garden that measures approximately 9m in length with herbaceous borders and a raised patio area perfect for al fresco dining. There is access to the house from the patio via the family room.
BER No. 107009441
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.12
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.