- Offering spacious accommodation of approximately 161 sq.m. (1,733 sq.ft.).excluding garage which offers further potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Quiet cul-de-sac location within minutes walk of Templeogue, Rathfarnham and Terenure villages
- Delightful mature lawned and planted west facing private rear garden extending to approximately 60ft.
- Off-street car parking to the front with access to garage.
Upstairs there are four further rooms presently laid out as a master bedroom, a further spacious double bedroom, with study/multi-purpose room and a large family bathroom.
The property has a monitored alarm system and is further complemented to the front by off-street parking, a garage and a mature landscaped rockery style garden. To the rear there is a mature lawned and planted secluded garden with garden shed and greenhouse, measuring approximately [60ft] in length. This house offers excellent potential for development, subject to planning permission.
Springfield Crescent is a short stroll from Templeogue Village and within easy walking distance of both Terenure and Rathfarnham Villages. On your doorstep, there is an excellent choice of local schools including Terenure College and Our Lady’s Templeogue. Junior schools locally include St. Pius’ X, Presentation and St. Joseph’s National School. There are extensive recreational amenities at nearby Bushy Park. There are a choice of sports clubs close by including Templeogue Tennis Club, St Marys RFC and St Enda’s. There is a good choice of public transport including regular bus routes to Dublin city. The M50 is easily accessible allowing access to the arterial road network.
- Porch Entrance:
- leading to
- Reception Hall: (2.1m x 2.9m)
- with access to
- Guest W.C.:
- w.c. and w.h.b.
- Dining Room: (3.6m x 4.6m)
- picture window to front, and tiled fireplace.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 3.5m)
- tiled fireplace and arch opening to
- Living Area: (3.4m x 3.7m)
- with sliding door leading to the rear garden.
- Breakfast Room: (3.1m x 2.4m)
- with oil fired central heating boiler and
- Kitchen: (3.9m x 3.1m)
- kitchen with a range of fitted press units, stainless steel sink, space for free-standing cooker, shelved pantry, large window overlooking the rear garden, door to rear garden and door to rear lobby.
- Bedroom: (3.4m x 3.4m)
- with picture window to front.
- accessed via a staircase.
- access to ample under eaves storage.
- Bedroom: (3.5m x 4.6m)
- overlooking the front, with extensive built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom: (5.5m x 4.0m)
- window to rear and side with extensive built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- Study / Dressing Room: (2.5m x 3.5m)
- leading to bedroom at rear.
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, shower.
To the front there is a driveway with car parking for numerous cars plus a garage. A landscaped rockery style garden, planted with an array of mature plants and shrubs. The rear garden extends to approximately 60ft and benefits from a westerly aspect laid out in lawn with a shed, greenhouse and mature planting.
BER No. 109775874
Energy Performance Indicator: 419.37 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com