- 900 sq ft work shop to rear
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Solar panels
- Extensive site of 0.42 acres
- C1 Energy Rating
This property will appeal to many as the inclusion of a workshop to the rear of approx. 900 sq ft (9.95 x 9.16) allows for a multiple of uses. The site extends to approx. 0.42 acres and enjoys in and out separate access points. There is vehicular access to the workshop to the rear.
This home built in 1990 extends to 138.6 sq m (1,491 sq ft). The property offers an open plan bright kitchen/dining/living room and no less than two bedrooms have en-suites as standard.
The property has a wealth of primary schools close by at Ballyheada, Goggins Hill and Ballgarvan. Second level is catered for at Kinsale with a regular bus service and any of the city schools are a short commute away.
This home has been upgraded over the years and boasts double glazed PVC windows and solar panels. The property was re-insulated in 2007 and the exterior walls were pumped giving this home a C1 energy rating. Oil central heating with the support of a back boiler ensures this home is cosy at all times.
Viewing highly recommended.
- Recessed Porch
- Arched with stone finish
- Entrance Hallway (4.8m x 1.5m)
- Spacious and bright with laminate flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.4m x 3.0m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units to include single drainer sink unit, cooker, extractor, dishwasher and under counter fridge fitted. Tiled floor and tiled over work top space. Breakfast counter acts as divide to open plan living space.
- Living Room (5.9m x 3.5m)
- Feature fireplace fitted with back boiler. Laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.7m x 3.6m)
- A cosy room with feature fireplace. Tastefully decorated with carpet and feature walls.
- Lounge/Bedroom 4 (5.9m x 3.0m)
- A fine room located just off the entrance hall with carpeted floor suitable as additional living or bedroom accommodation.
- Utility (2.5m x 1.4m)
- Tastefully tiled with back door giving access to enclosed lawned rear garden. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (5.9m x 3.0m)
- A fine spacious double room with dual aspect, carpeted.
- En-suite (3.0m x1.9m)
- Tastefully tiled in neutral colours with three piece white suite fitted. Enclosed shower cubicle with power shower fitted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.3m)
- Another fine double bedroom with ensuite off located to the rear of the property finished with carpet.
- En-suite (1.5m x 1.4m)
- Tastefully tiled with three piece white shower suite. Enclosed shower cubicle with power shower fitted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 2.1m)
- Located to the rear of the property and finished with carpet.
- Bathroom (3.3m x 1.8m)
- Four piece ivory suite fitted with shower attachment over bath and independent fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitted. Tiled floor.
- Shed (9.1 x 9.1)
- Purpose built shed located to the rear of the property with power and water suitable for a myriad of uses.
BER No. 102414901
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.