- Two bedroom semidetached bungalow ideally located in modern development of only 5 bungalows off Redesdale Road
- South facing rear patio with direct access to local shops on Lower Kilmacud Road
- Designated car parking
- Digital burglar alarm
- Floor area approx. 60sqm/645sqft.
- Management Company Redesdale Court Management Company
- Service Charge €400 per annum
No. 2 is privately tucked away to the rear of this well maintained development of only five bungalows, and benefits from recently installed gas fired central heating, and external insulation. The cosy accommodation extends to approximately 60sqm/645sqft and comprises open plan living/dining room, kitchenette, two bedrooms, and shower room. A generous side passage leads to a low maintenance, cobblelocked, south facing patio with direct access to Kilmacud Road Lower and the local shops which are just on the far side of the road. The property is further enhanced by designated car parking and outside block built storage shed.
Redesdale Road is a much sought after tree lined road of bungalows in highly sought after Mount Merrion. The location is of utmost convenience, being adjacent to local amenities on Kilmacud Road Lower, and the shopping facilities in Stillorgan and indeed Dundrum Town Centre with it’s wide selection of specialist shops, pubs, and restaurants. There is excellent public transport facilities to include bus services on the Stillorgan Road QBC and the Kilmacud LUAS stop. The leisure facilities available at Deerpark, at the top of the road, are second to none and provides delightful woodland walks, football pitches, Deerpark Tennis Club, superb playgrounds, and commanding views over Dublin city.
- November 16th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Porched Entrance
- Living/Dining (4.75m x 6.05m)
- (into the bay) open fireplace, marble surround, timber mantle over, electric coal effect fire to the front, digital burglar alarm panel, telephone point
- Kitchenette (1.9m x 2.4m)
- (6'3" x 7'10") fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop one bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob with oven underneath, extractor over, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge.
- Rear Reception Hall
- with shelved hotpress
- Shower Room
- Wheelchair accessible shower, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 3.95m)
- (maximum measurement) plus sliderobe wardrobes, door out to rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 3.15m)
- (maximum measurement) includes built in wardrobes & vanity desk, window overlooking rear garden.
The property is quietly positioned to the rear of this well maintained development, with communal lawned area to the front. Wide side access leads to a low maintenance, cobblelock patio extending to approx 10m (34ft) which enjoys south facing orientation and raised flowerbeds with shrubs and bushes. A pedestrian gate leads to lower Kilmacud Road. Outside block built storage shed.
BER No. 111397626
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.23
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.