- Much sought-after residential location in the heart of Terenure.
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 160 sqm (1,722 sq.ft.).
- Exceptional rear garden of approximately 27m (89 ft.) offering a high degree of privacy and benefitting from southerly sunshine.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Ample off-street parking to the front.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Side access.
- Well-established residential road.
A residential location second to none, Rathdown has always been a much sought-after residential address and is located in the heart of Terenure with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep together with being exceptionally convenient to Rathgar Village with its wide variety of amenities. This is a prime position being adjacent to Bushy Park with its large number of activities and amenities, not to mention beautiful walks together with being within easy reach of a number of prestigious primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School Rathgar, to mention a few. There are a host of local shopping facilities with further extensive shopping available in Rathgar and nearby Dundrum Town Centre. St. Stephen’s Green and the city centre are just 5km away with a wide choice of bus routes namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65 to and from the city centre, making this a highly accessible location.
- Entrance Porch: (1.58m x 1.70m)
- with double glass panel doors leading to the
- Entrance Hall: (1.81m x 7.23m)
- with under stairs storage, shelved hot press with hot water cylinder and electric fuse board, ceiling coving, solid timber floor and recessed lighting.
- Family Room: (3.58m x 6.75m)
- with coal affect gas fireplace with timber mantel. Double doors lead to the
- Dining Room: (2.92m x 7.40m)
- double rationale doors opening into the rear garden. Sliding door leading to
- Sunroom: (3.35m x 4.44m)
- with solid timber floor, double rationale doors out to the rear garden and an atrium skylight. Sliding door leads to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.61m x 4.11m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated four ring Whirlpool electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated Whirlpool double electric oven, integrated Whirlpool fridge freezer, recessed lighting, video intercom system and door to side passage.
- Shower Room: (1.82m x 2.05m)
- with step in shower with monsoon head, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1: (3.45m x 2.08m)
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.67m x 4.31m)
- with ceiling coving, fitted wardrobes and
- En Suite:
- with step in shower with ceiling coving, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail and mosaic tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3: (7.46m x 3.35m)
- with open fireplace with white marble surround inset and hearth, ceiling coving and double glass panel doors into a sunroom.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4: (4.67m x 3.34m)
- With eaves storage.
- En Suite Bathroom: (1.94m x 1.55m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, w.c., wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
The rear garden is a particular feature, laid out mainly in lawn of approximately 27m (89 ft.) offering a very high degree of privacy, benefiting from a southerly aspect with a wraparound decked area accessed from all three reception rooms, ideal for al-fresco dining. There is side access connecting the rear garden to the front cobble lock drive which offers off street-car parking for several cars. A garage of 2.75m x 5.09m (9' x 16'8") provides excellent storage or potential to convert to increase the living space if so desired, subject to planning permission.
BER No. 113153324
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.