- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 140sq.m./ 1,500sq.ft. (to include garage).
- Superb potential to extend and remodel to one’s own taste, subject to planning permission.
- Exceptional rear garden of approximately xxsq.m. 120ft. offering a high degree of privacy.
- Ample off street parking to the front.
- Security alarm panel.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Much sought-after residential location in the heart of Terenure.
A residential location second to none, Rathdown Avenue has always been a sought after residential address and is located in the heart of all conceivable amenities. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the immediate area, and the house is superbly positioned overlooking Bushy Park, with its many attractions to include tennis courts, playing fields, children’s playground and walking areas. Rathdown is within walking distance of both Terenure and Rathgar villages, both offering a host of amenities including a selection of specialist shops restaurants, cafes and churches. There is an abundance of leisure facilities also within easy reach to include, Castle Golf Club, Rathfarnham and Grange Golf Club, and Terenure Sports Club.
- Entrance Hallway:
- leading through to
- Drawing Room: (3.9m x 5.7m)
- with large picture window overlooking front garden. Fire place with open fire.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (4.4m x 2.7m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, window overlooking rear garden. Provision for oven, hob, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: (4m x 3.9m)
- to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3m x 4.2m)
- to the rear, overlooking the garden.
- Family Bathroom:
- with tiled floor, modified shower unit.
- Study Area: (3m x 2.7m)
- understairs study area overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 3: (4.5m x 5.8m)
- located on the first floor, originally the attic. Spacious room with under eaves storage.
- with bath, shower attachment, wc, whb.
- Garage: (4.8m x 2.4m)
- with door from rear garden and up and over door to front driveway.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine property, extending to approximately 38m. It is mainly laid in lawn, offering a high degree of privacy, and benefitting from westerly sunshine. There is side access leading out to a very spacious driveway to the front, with ample parking for several cars.
BER No. 107801771
Energy Performance Indicator: 323.55 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com