- Much sought-after residential location in the heart of Terenure.
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 134 sqm (1,442 sqft).
- Exceptional rear garden offering a high degree of privacy and benefitting from westerly sunshine.
- Ample off street parking to the front.
- Security alarm panel.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Side access.
- Attractive conservatory.
- Well-established residential road.
so. The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine home extending to approximately 18m (60ft), and offering a high degree of privacy and benefiting from westerly sunshine. There is side access leading to the front of the property where there is a driveway offering ample off street car parking.
A residential location second to none, Rathdown Avenue has always been a much sought after residential address and is located in the heart of Terenure with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the immediate area,
and the house is superbly positioned overlooking Bushy Park, with its many attractions to include tennis courts, playing fields, children’s playground and walking areas. Rathdown is within walking distance of both Terenure and Rathgar Villages, both offering a host of amenities including a selection of specialist shops restaurants, cafes and churches. There is an abundance of leisure facilities also within easy reach to include, Castle Golf Club,
Rathfarnham and Grange Golf Club, and Terenure Sports Club. The villages of Terenure, Rathgar and Rathfarnham are all within walking distance with a selection of shops, boutiques and restaurants. The area is very well served with bus routes into the city centre and access to the M50 a short distance away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.5m x 1.1m)
- with feature tiled floor.
- Hallway: (1.6m x 5.3m)
- Bedroom: (2.2m x 3.5m)
- with window to front.
- Bedroom: (4.1m x 3.0m)
- with window to front and range of built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom:
- with hotpress, w.c., w.h.b., power shower and window to rear.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 5.7m)
- magnificent room with wooden floors, large picture window with beautiful views over Bushy Park, open fire, tiled inset, timber surround, spotlights and door leading through to
- Study: (2.3m x 3.4m)
- with built-in units and window to front.
- Family Room: (2.7m x 4.0m)
- leading through to the conservatory and into kitchen / dining room.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (2.6m x 6.0m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, integrated appliances, door and window to side.
- Conservatory: (2.7m x 3.6m)
- with door leading out to rear garden.
- Bedroom: (2.2m x 3.6m)
- with window to front with beautiful views of the park and
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. and shower unit with power shower and velux window.
- Attic Room:
- with velux window and under eave storage.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine property, extending to approximately 60ft (18m) in length and 40ft (12m) in width. It is mainly laid in lawn, offering a high degree of privacy, and benefitting from westerly sunshine. There is side access leading out to a very spacious driveway to the front, with ample parking for several cars.
BER No. 108561945
Energy Performance Indicator: 391.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com