- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- 4 bedrooms (one en suite, one at ground floor)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Fully enclosed from road with automated electronic gates
- Off street secure parking
- Bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 118sqm (1,270sqft)
- Double glazed Rationel timber windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating in 3 zones
- Landscaped front and rear gardens.
- Wired for Alarm
Outside there are plastered boundary walls to sides with high hedge to rear and front with automated electronic gates. Fiberglass roof with cedar clad dormers front and rear, PVC fascia and soffits and Rationel double glazed windows throughout.
Internally the accommodation comprises a welcoming reception hall with downstairs shower /wet room, ground floor double bedroom, kitchen/dining with glazed folding doors opening through to the living room with glazed screen and double doors giving direct access to the rear patio and garden. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms with the master bedroom ensuite and the main house bathroom.
The property is located in one of South Dublin’s most popular and desirable locations, in a tranquil neighbourhood within easy reach of every conceivable amenity. There are many excellent, well established schools close by, including Scoil San Treasa, Oatlands College, Carysfort National School, Mount Anville, Sion Hill, Coláiste Eoin/ Íosagáin, St Andrews, and Blackrock College. UCD Belfield is a short distance away, as are major shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan, and Dundrum. There are excellent transport links on your doorstep, including the N11, the QBC, and the Aircoach provide easy access to the city centre and the airport. The M50 is within easy access, as is the DART in Blackrock, and the LUAS at Leopardstown.
- Reception Hall (1.20m x 5m)
- oak timber flooring, understairs storage cupboard, recessed downlighting
- Shower/Wet Room (1.8m x 1.8m)
- w.c., vanity wash hand basin, triton electric shower, tiled walls & floors
- Kitchen/Dining (4m x 4.80m)
- (measurement into the bay) glazed double doors from hall, fitted with a good range of cream press and drawer units, four ring hob with extractor over, double oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, recessed down lighting, oak timber flooring. There are a set of glazed bi folding doors opening through to the living room.
- Living Room (3.9m x 4.05m)
- Attractive fireplace with oak srround, cast iron and floral tiled inset, recessed down lighting, oak timber flooring, double doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4/ Study (3.25m x 3.30m)
- Fitted wardrobes, recessed down lighting, oak timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.05m)
- (to the front) maximum measurement
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 4.50m)
- (to the front)
- Ensuite Shower Room (1.85m x 1.5m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower with Triton electric shower, Velux roof light and recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 3.25m)
- (to the rear) recessed down lighting, under eaves storage
- Main Bathroom (3.10m x 2.40m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower attachment, corner shower with Triton electric shower, tiled walls & floors, Velux roof light, undereaves storage.
- recessed down lighting, Velux roof light, hotpress, access hatch to the attic with easy with easy pull down access ladder.
To the front, electronically controlled gates to a large gravelled drive way with raised flowerbeds either side, bordered by mature hedging, Indian sandstone paving. Side access and timber garden shed. To the rear there is a landscaped, low maintenance garden, mainly in Indian sandstone paving with gravelled edging, raised rear flowerbeds with granite capping /seating with mature trees, rosebushes, and an external electric point. Plastered and capped boundary walls to sides with high hedge to rear and front with automated electronic gates
BER No. 111943312
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.04 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.