- Highly regarded residential address
- Extremely convenient to every conceivable amenity
- Gas fired central heating
- Kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Close to local shopping and regular transport with the bus on the doorstep and Glenageary DART Station just a short walk away
- Floor area of approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft)
- In excellent decorative order
- Within a 5 minute drive of the N11 and M50
This is an excellent home full of charm and character that is presented in superb decorative order throughout and extends to approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft). Briefly the accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby which opens up into a large open plan sitting/dining/kitchen with doors into the quant patio courtyard. Off the main living area there is a double bedroom. A hallway leads through to two further bedrooms with the master being en suite and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is on street parking.
Parnell Street is situated close to a wide range of facilities and amenities including local shopping, an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre, the People’s Park and the seafront just a short distance away with its host of excellent restaurants, two shopping centres, IMC Cinema and the Lexicon Library to be enjoyed. The area has the benefit of excellent recreational and leisure facilities close by including pleasant walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills, a selection of golf, tennis, football, hockey and GAA clubs. There is a regular bus service on the Sallynoggin Road with the 45A, the 7 and 111 bus stop a stones’ throw away and Glenageary DART Station is only a short walk away.
- Entrance Lobby (1.3m x 1.1m)
- with solid timber flooring
- Living Room (3.4m x 6.3m)
- with solid timber flooring, ceiling roses and feature brick fireplace with slate and brick hearth and solid fuel burner
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.1m)
- with solid timber flooring, cast iron open fireplace and ceiling rose
- Kitchen Area (3m x 3.4m)
- open plan with the living area, Shaker style cupboards and overhead units, timber splashback, work surface, Belfast sink unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, electric extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, feature brick fireplace and hatch to attic space
- Dining Area (1.5m x 3.8m)
- with double doors out to the courtyard garden with skylight above and timber flooring
- Inner Hallway (1.1m x 3.8m)
- with feature shelving unit, skylight and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 2.8m)
- with ceiling rose, built in wardrobes, built in desk and solid timber flooring
- with tiled floor, step in tiled shower, w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, plumbed for washing machine, skylight and ceiling coving
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 4.1m)
- with large skylight, doors out to the courtyard, solid timber flooring, a range of built in wardrobes, built in desk and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, step in tiled shower, w.c., wash hand basin and skylight
To the front of the property there is on street car parking and an internal courtyard is attractively landscaped in cobble lock and gravel and offers immense privacy.
BER No. 113230536
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.68
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.