- Charming double fronted bungalow
- Generous wide site providing substantial scope and potential
- Highly sought after quiet mature residential road in upper Ranelagh
- Attractive landscaped private rear garden
- Conveniently located a short walk to Cowper Luas, Shops on Dunville Avenue and Ranelagh Village
- Oil fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 131 sq.m (1,410 sq.ft)
- Attic with dormer window and pull down ladder affording further potential
A unique opportunity to acquire a most appealing double fronted bungalow on generous wide site affording much added potential, quietly tucked away on one of Ranelagh’s most favoured roads.
No. 14 is a charming double bay windowed, part red brick fronted bungalow which has been well maintained over the years and now affords huge scope and potential for the new owner to update and modernise it to create a very special home.
The accommodation presently extends to approx. 131 sq.m. (1,410 sq.ft.) comprising: sitting room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, sun room, three bedrooms (including converted garage). The floored attic with a dormer window and pull down ladder provides further potential.
Park Drive is one of Ranelagh’s most sought after quiet mature residential roads in Upper Ranelagh. It is conveniently located only a few minutes’ walk to the Cowper Luas station and a host of select shopping facilities on Dunville Avenue including Mortons. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin and for good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride and Ranelagh Multi Denominational school are in the vicinity. Not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the Luas.
- Reception Hall (2.15m x 4.75m)
- with inner arch, picture rail / plate rail, access to attic with pulldown ladder, door to
- Sitting Room (4.55m x 3.95m)
- plus bay window with picture / plate rail, marble fireplace with brass inset, marble surround and marble hearth.
- Dining Room (4.40m x 3.90m)
- plus bay window with picture rail, timber fireplace with timber surround and marble inset.
- Kitchen / Breakfast room (4.65m x 3.70m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for gas double oven, four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, separate built in electric oven, tiled splashback and cork tiled floor. Door to
- Sunroom (2.95m x 2.40m)
- timber with single glazed construction with perspex ceiling and cork tile floor and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (study) (3.55m x 4.00m)
- includes an extensive range of built in bookshelves, presses & desk.
- Bedroom 2 (4.65m x 4.45m)
- with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden.
- comprises bath with shower over, wc, pedestal whb, cork tiled floor and access to the attic.
- Communicating Lobby
- with worktop, whb and plumbed for washing with space for a dryer, doors to
- Shower Room
- comprising step in shower, wc, whb, cork tiled floor
- Bedroom 3 (2.60m x 4.80m)
The front garden is walled, bordered by flower beds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants, small lawned area, patio. Tarmacadam driveway providing off street car parking. Gated pedestrian access leads to the attractive private rear garden extending to approx. 12m x 16m (39 ft x 52). It is walled and fenced bordered by flower beds and with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants and trees. Paved area. Storage shed. SOLICTORS HAVING CARRIAGE OF SALE: O’Grady solicitors, 4th floor, 8-34 Percy Place, Ballsbridge, Dublin 5 PH; 6613960
BER No. 109651570
Energy Performance Indicator: 394.9
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com