- Period property dating to 1927
- Immaculate presentaion and recently renovated.
- Period features and porportions
- Rational double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Quality timber floor throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Reception hallway
- Patio to rear and patio to side
- Raised lawn
- Solid timber doors
- Bay window to two bedrooms
- Off street parking to front
- Floor area 155 sqm
The accommodation extends to 155sqm (1668 sqft). An archway entrance with a recessed front door leads into a large reception hallway with a 2.70m high ceiling. Hardwood timber floor run throughout the entire house and as you come into the hallway to the left hand side you enter the master bedroom with a bay window with south facing aspect overlooking the front garden and a feature fireplace with a timber surround. This serves as the master bedroom but could also be used as a second reception room depending on the occupant’s requirements. There are two more double bedrooms to the rear of the house. The fourth bedroom is a fabulous room with a very distinctive bay window that is a great feature to this period bungalow. The bathroom has a four piece suite and has a Victorian style free standing bath, a separate shower unit, WC and WHB. The windows throughout are Rational timber double glazed. Heating is gas fired central heating. To the left and rear of the house then you have whole living space and kitchen. The kitchen is a galley style with rustic style units, Belfast sink and it has pedestrian access and your living room opens up as well. The kitchen and living room open up into a large family dining area which has two French doors accessing the rear garden. The site is large because it was the first property built, built in 1927 for the dairy and served as an entertainment house.
This exceptional property positioned on the Old Finglas Road in Glasnevin, close to Met Eireann headquarters, is a most prestigious and sought after residential neighbourhood. The National Botanic Gardens, Hampstead Park and Griffith Park provide peaceful walks just a stroll from the property. The property is also within easy reach of the City Centre, M50 motorway, Dublin International Airport, DCU and a host of local shops and schools.
- September 22nd 2018 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 2.35m)
- Spacious reception hallway with hardwood floor.
- Bedroom 1: (4.20m x 3.70m)
- Master bedroom with timber floor, feature fireplace with timber surround and cast iron inset and bay window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 4.55m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and feature bay window overlooking front garden, timber floor and picture rail.
- Bedroom 4: (2.55m x 3.05m)
- Double room with timber floor and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.25m x 3.75m)
- Double bedroom with dual aspect windows and timber floor.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 3.55m)
- Reception room with feature fireplace with cast iron surround, timber floor and open plan to living/dining room which is split level.
- Living/Dining Room: (4.75m x 6.40m)
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with dual aspect windows and French door to side to patio and side garden and French door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (6.20m x 2.60m)
- Kitchen with bespoke wall and floor mounted fitted units, gas supply for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 2.25m)
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite, stand in shower, free standing bath, WC and WHB.
BER No. 105266662
Energy Performance Indicator: 315.81kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.