- A3 BER Rating
- Bright and spacious interior with vaulted ceilings
- Additional Study Room
- Daikin Air to Water Heat Pump Heating
- Under Floor Heating
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Solar Panels
- Feature Granite Patio
- South Facing
- Walking distance to Killester Dart Station
- Total floor area approx. 61 sq.m (656 sq.ft)
The location is second to none, with Killester, Raheny and Clontarf villages within easy walking distance, to include shops, excellent primary and secondary schools, a great choice of excellent restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, supermarket and public transport to include Killester and Harmonstown Dart stations and numerous buses into town. St Anne’s park and stunning coastal walks are right on your doorstep. There is also a wide choice of sporting and recreational facilities nearby including Clontarf rugby and cricket club, Clontarf Tennis club, Sailing club, GAA clubs and numerous other activities available to keep everyone busy and healthy.
- Entrance Foyer (2.23m x 2.40m)
- The entrance foyer features a vaulted ceiling, and is open to the living/dining space. A wall hatch allows access to the eaves creating an ideal storage area. Laminate flooring.
- Living/Dining (3.19m x 4.70m)
- With a vaulted ceiling and sky lights, this wonderful space is flooded with natural light, and enjoys a south/west facing orientation. Large sliding doors off the living space open to the garden. On a clear day there is a wonderful view of the mountains. A feature floor to ceiling window in the dining area creates a real focal point and overlooks a beautiful feature wall outside that dates to approx. 1800’s. An opening leads through to the kitchen. Laminate flooring. Recess lighting.
- Kitchen (1.90m x 4.10m)
- The beautiful kitchen is fitted with a range of cream wall and floor units providing plenty of storage, there is a built in wall oven, hob, extractor, an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. A plant room located off the kitchen houses the heating controls and provides some additional storage. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2.58m x 4.74m)
- The master bedroom is located to the rear, a large window to the side floods this space with natural light. Laminate flooring.
- Study (2.40m x 3.30m)
- The large study offers a variety of uses such as a guest room, home office or additional living space. South facing aspect floods this room with natural light. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (1.74m x 2.56)
- The modern bathroom is fitted with wc, whb with built in storage. There is a bath and separate walk in shower with tiled surround and flooring. This room also has a vaulted ceiling and sky light.
BER No. 11936068
Energy Performance Indicator: 71.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.