- Highly sought after mature residential road.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Spacious accommodation of approximately 134m² (1,424 sq.ft).
- Further potential to expand/convert the attic space
- Attractive mature gardens to the front and back.
- Garage and off street car parking.
- Monitored security alarm
- Superb location close to Cornelscourt and Foxrock.
24 Kerrymount Rise is an exceptionally bright and spacious home comprising of an entrance hall with wc and large living/dining rooms to the front and an inner hall with study/television room with sliding patio door to the side, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, utility room (original fourth bedroom which could easily be converted back if required), three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes including a master bedroom with en suite and bathroom. Two of the bedrooms enjoy spectacular views of the private rear garden.
The location is second to none and is within minutes of Foxrock Village and its specialist shops and local amenities. Cornelscourt Village and shopping centre are a short walk away and the LUAS, the N11, the M50 and Carrickmines Retail Park are within very easy access. The area is also well serviced by good bus routes.
Locally, there are excellent leisure facilities which include Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Clubs, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with Westwood Health and Fitness Club.
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 2.75m)
- with tiled floor and
- Downstairs W.C: (0.90m x 1.90m)
- with w.c, pedestal w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living/Dining Room (to front): (7.75m x 6.05m)
- l-shaped, with Stanley solid fuel range with raised hearth.
- Dining Room (3.30 x 2.85)
- Living Room (7.75m x 3.25m)
- Inner Hall: (1.05m x 4.45m)
- with doors to Kitchen, TV Room, Bathroom, Bedrooms and Cloakroom.
- TV / Reading Room / Library: (3.06m x 2.45m)
- with sliding French door leading out to the side.
- Originally the door into the fourth bedroom, recessed with good shelving. There is also a separate well-shelved hot-press with immersion timer.
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom: (3.60m x 3.05m)
- with wonderful garden view, fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room: (2.45m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., vanity w.h.b. with presses beneath, tiled corner shower and excellent fitted storage/wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 2: (4m x 4m)
- with fitted wardrobes and garden view.
- Bedroom 3: (2.6m x 4m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2m x 2.45m)
- with w.c., vanity w.h.b., bath with shower attachment and Mira Excel shower over and tiled bath splashback.
- Kitchen: (3.45m x 4m)
- well-fitted oak kitchen with good range of press and drawer units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a dishwasher, four ring hob with extractor over and door leading out to the side and rear garden. Double doors opening through to
- Utility Room: (2.45m x 3.35m)
- original fourth bedroom, with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oak presses beneath, fitted storage presses, larder and part tiled walls.
To the front there is a private mature garden laid out in lawn with mature hedging, trees, flower beds and a large driveway providing ample off street car parking. Garage: 2.55m x 5.15m (8'4" x 16'11"). Side: with two side entrances and boiler house. To the rear there is a secluded southerly garden measuring approximately 13m (42’ 8’) in length by 12m (39’ 4)’ in width, with patio area and barna shed.
BER No. 111295044
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.88
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.