- Convenient easily accessed location
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Oil heating
- Landscaped gardens extending to
- Robes in all bedrooms
A four bedroomed detached home (1,656 sqft) with well-designed living accommodation, this home - constructed in 1979 - is in the same ownership since the 1980’s. The property has been well maintained with an extension added to enhance the bedroom accommodation in recent years. The colour theme throughout is neutral and is sure to appeal, and the flooring in the living space together with internal doors skirting and architrave are finished in oak and give a modern twist. The property is finished with a warm brick exterior and has double glazed PVC windows and doors as well as PVC fascia and soffit and enjoys oil heating.
The accommodation is spacious and bright and has all of the ingredients required for family life as well as having space to work from home depending on the requirements. The gardens extend to 0.27 acres and are lawned and level with a choice of sun trapped patios to the rear.
- Entrance Porch (0.9m x 1.2m)
- Enclosed with double glazed PVC doors and tastefully tiled
- Entrance Hall (3.1m x 1.6m)
- Welcoming and bright accessed via double glazed PVC door complete with ornate glazed section and side glazing. The reception hall is L shaped, finished with carpet and gives access to both living and bedroom accommodation.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.8m x 3.2m)
- Tastefully fitted with floor and eye level units to include corner display cabinets. Tiled over extensive work top space and fully tiled floor. Fitted hob, with integrated extractor hood. Additional appliances included in the sale are double oven, Microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Single drainer sink unit set inside large glazed window giving views out over the lawned enclosed rear garden. Sliding door to main living space as well as side door to rear garden. Glass block wall to utility.
- Utility Room (2.6m x 2.7m)
- A fine spacious utility room plumber for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. This room has fitted units with counter top space and plenty of extra high storage for hoover and ironing board. Looking to the front the property this room is bright and spacious. (Washing machine excluded from sale)
- Living Room (7.5m x 5.5m)
- A lovely dual aspect room finished with oak flooring and offers spacious accommodation giving three uses in one. This room has feature fireplace fitted with multi fuel burning stove finished with a black marble heart. This room has fitted alcove units offering tremendous storage and display shelf space. Finished in neutral tones with large picture window to the front giving lovely views over the front lawn. The rear wall is glazed with double sliding patio door and glazed section leading out onto rear patio and lawned gardens beyond. This room is tastefully finished with cornicing and glazed internal door to reception hall.
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 5.4m)
- A fine master suite located to the rear of the property. This room offers wall to wall fitted robes and is exceptionally bright with gable window overlooking rear garden and the addition of a Velux window. Finished with wood laminate flooring and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 En-Suite (2.4m x 2.3m)
- Fitted with three piece white shower suite with extra large enclosed shower unit to include pump shower. Fully tiled with vanity mirror fitted
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 4.3m)
- A lovely double bedroom located to the side of the property with gable window and sky tube to enhance additional natural light. Extensive free standing robes included in sale and finished with wood laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 3.9m)
- Located to the front of the property this bedroom is double in size and fitted with wall to wall fitted robes as well as complete study/home office desk. Offering plenty of storage this room looks out over the front lawn and is particularly bright finished with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.9m)
- A lovely bedroom located to the front and offers wall to wall robes with overhead storage and recess for bed. Finished with wood floor.
- Family Bathroom (3.4m x 1.7m)
- Fitted with three piece bathroom suite to include electric shower over bath complete with shower screen. Enclosed vanity sink with storage press and matching overhead vanity mirror and light. Hot press with shelving.
- Guest W.C (1.7m x 1.8m)
- Fitted with two piece white suite and tiled to dado height.
Boasting an overall site size of 0.27 acres, the front of the property has drive in access with ample parking for a number of cars arranged around lawned gardens with mature planting either side. There are side entrances on both sides of this home leading to an extensive rear garden. The rear garden is lawned and enclosed with mature planting and strategically placed silver birch trees. The addition of an extensive patio located off the main living room is ideal for dining outside at any time of the day and a second patio further down the gardens allow you the catch the evening sun. There is a garden shed complete with power tucked away to take all gardening equipment and a further concrete stand at the other end of the garden complete with power which could take a storage shed or home office should a discerning purchaser wish.
BER No. 113112429
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.18 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.