- Gas fired central heating
- Curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Floor area of approximately 113sq.m (1216sq.ft)
- Excellent off street car parking behind timber sliding gates
- Highly regarded popular location
- Excellent public transport facilities on the doorstep
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
53 Lower Mounttown Road is a bright and spacious home which has been well cared for over the years and still retains many of its 1930’s features. The accommodation extends to approximately 113sqm (1216sqft) and comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway off which there is a master bedroom with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe room. The en-suite and walk in wardrobe could easily been turned back into another bedroom if the purchaser so wishes. There is a family bathroom and interconnecting reception rooms leading through to the extended kitchen which in turn leads through to the conservatory. A staircase leads up to two further bedrooms. There is ample off street car parking to the front behind timber sliding gates and the side passage leads through to the beautifully landscaped rear garden with large decked and gravelled areas.
There are a wide variety of amenities available close by in Dun Laoghaire including shopping centres, specialist shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, IMC Cinema and Lexicon Library. Public transport facilities are readily available with the 46A bus route on the doorstep and the DART station at Salthill within walking distance offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There are several primary and secondary schools close by to include Monkstown Educate Together, Rathdown Primary and Secondary School and Monkstown CBC to mention a few. Close by are also a range of excellent sporting facilities including golf, tennis and sailing clubs and the leisure centre on Monkstown Avenue. There are many interesting walks along the coast and Dalkey and Killiney hills together with the marine activities in Dun Laoghaire.
- Entrance Hallway (1.2m x 6.8m)
- with solid timber floor, security alarm panel and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 3.65m)
- currently in use as an artist’s studio with bay window overlooking the front, solid timber flooring and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.3m x 2.75m)
- with wash hand basin, w.c., step in Triton T80Z shower, timber panelling on the ceiling, recessed LED lighting and bidet
- Walk In Wardrobe (1.15m x 2.75m)
- with door out to hallway
- Family Bathroom (2.65m x 1.9m)
- with tiled floor, bath with timber panelling with Triton T40I electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, w.c., chrome heated towel rail, timber panelling on the ceiling, partially tiled walls and recessed LED lighting
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 4.85m)
- with bay window to front, ceiling rose, ceiling coving, solid timber floor, open fireplace with slate hearth, built in storage cupboards and sliding doors opening into the
- Dining Room (3.2m x 3.6m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, skylight, space for a Worchester gas fired central heating boiler, storage cupboards, fireplace with gas inset and tiled hearth, understairs storage, door to hallway and archway into the
- Kitchen (5.5m x 3.6m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted shaker style cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, timber panelling on the ceiling, recessed LED lighting, integrated Beko electric oven, gas Baumatic four ring hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, stairs to the upstairs, door out to the rear garden and sliding door to the
- Conservatory (2.2m x 5.2m)
- with tiled floor and double doors to rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (2.3m x 3.2m)
- with Velux skylight and storage cupboards
- Bedroom 3 (2.1m x 3.1m)
- with Velux skylight
There is excellent off street car parking to the front of the property on a gravelled drive behind timber sliding gates and a side access leads to a sunny rear garden with a westerly orientation measuring approximately 18m (60ft) with large deck, a pond with a water feature and gravelled areas surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery.
BER No. 111350872
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.39
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.