- Substantial detached bungalow
- Standing on generous gardens and grounds with southerly aspect to side
- Ample off-street car parking to front
- Immense potential to refurbish the existing dwelling or indeed, construct an additional dwelling to the side (subject to planning permission)
- Impressive drawing/dining room
- Comfortable garden room
- Ample bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired central heating
- Sought-after residential location
- Gross internal floor area of approx. 175.50 sqm (1,900 sqft)
Properties in Ardilea are always terribly popular when they come to the market due to their immense potential to dramatically extend the existing dwelling, or in the case of 32 Louvain, potentially construct an additional dwelling to the side of the property, subject to the necessary planning permission. The gardens are a particular feature of the property with ample off-street car parking to the front and mature, lawned gardens surrounding the property complete with boiler house to rear.
Ardilea is a delightful, mature development of prestigious detached houses and bungalows, accessed from Roebuck Road, a short walk from the university campus at Belfield and close to Deerpark, Mount Merrion. It is a most convenient location with local shops, a variety of sought-after schools and excellent transport links in the immediate area. Major shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dundrum are easily accessible.
- Entrance Hall (1.70m x 2.60m)
- plus (6.50m x 1.50m) to include tiled floor, carpeted hall and floor-to-ceiling glass double doors leading to
- Drawing/Dining Room (5.00m x 7.50m)
- to include ceiling coving, sunken lights, large picture window overlooking front garden, mahogany mantle piece with marble hearth and solid fuel fire inset and double doors leading to garden room and separate door to
- Kitchen (2.80m x 5.00m)
- with range of floor-and-eye level fitted press units, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, four ring halogen hob with extractor fan over, hotpoing Electrolux electric oven, space for fridge, tiled splashback and window overlooking decking area.
- Kitchen Area (3.30m x 2.10m)
- Breakfast Area
- includes storage press and double doors leading to garden room.
- Utility Area (2.40m x 2.50m)
- to include tiled walls and door to back garden, washing machine, range of eye level fitted cabinets and single door leading to garden.
- Garden Room (4.10m x 5.40m)
- with valuted pine ceiling, double glazed timber effect PVC windows, double doors leading out onto decking area and double doors leading to kitchen and drawing/dining room.
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 2.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes and timber flooring.
- with whb.
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower over, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.80m x 5.50m)
- to include timber floors and range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 2.70m)
- to include timber floors and fitted wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom/Bedroom 4 (4.45m x 4.30m)
- to include carpeted floors, large range of floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes, large picture window overlooking front and door to
- En-Suite (2.80m x 2.00m)
- to include tiled floors, tiled walls, wc, bidet, large step-in shower, pedestal whb.
- Bedroom 5 (3.40m x 3.20m)
- including timber floors and large picture window overlooking front.
As previously mentioned, the property stands well-detached on generous lawned gardens. There is ample off-street car parking to the front of the property. There is a matured lawned garden which surrounds the property and there is a boiler house to the rear. The entire offers stands on approximately 0.23acre (0.09HA) and offers immense potential to extend the existing residence or indeed to construct an additional residence to the side subject to planning permission.
BER No. 110897436
Energy Performance Indicator: 336.1 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.