- Highly regarded prestigious address
- Superbly presented family home in turn key walk into condition
- Gas fired central heating with Hive technology
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Wonderfully landscaped private rear garden measuring approximately 17m (56ft) in length
- Mature cul-de-sac setting
- Surrounded by excellent schools, recreation and leisure activities
- The DART, bus, LUAS, N11 and M50 close at hand
- Off street parking for a number of cars to the front
- Excellent selection of schools in close proximity
- Floor area of approximately 194sq.m (2,088sq.ft)
- Stunning views of the Dublin Mountains
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Many shopping solutions close at hand
- The airport is approximately a 40 minute drive away
7 Killiney Avenue is a superb family home offering bright generously proportioned accommodation presented in turn-key walk into condition having undergone a complete refurbishment throughout by the present owners. It extends to approximately 194sq.m (2,088sq.ft) and briefly comprises a generous reception hall with a tiled and solid walnut floor that opens to a well fitted utility and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Next are two more double bedrooms, one with en suite, a family bathroom and the fourth bedroom that opens into an office/study that could easily be converted to a fifth bedroom if so required.
To the rear of the inner hall opens into the stunning living room with bay window, solid fuel burning stove and attractive views of the Dublin Mountains. Double folding doors lead through to the generous dining room which in turn opens to the stunning recently fitted kitchen/breakfast room by Kube Interiors and a wonderful TV/family room with vaulted ceiling and raised gas fireplace. Both areas overlook and open into the superbly landscaped rear garden. The attic is floored and offers excellent important storage.
The gardens surrounding the house don’t disappoint. To the front there is off street parking for a number of cars whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn and bordered by high hedging. A wide gated side access leads through to the wonderfully landscaped rear garden that is set out in large split level Indian sandstone patios with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by raised planted flower beds and is exceptionally well fenced ensuring immense privacy and seclusion.
The location of this quality family home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Killiney area as it is surrounded by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools as well as a wide range of recreation and leisure facilities including the popular scenic walks on Killiney Beach and over Killiney/Dalkey hills with the wonderful amenities at Kilbogget Park just around the corner providing rugby, football, GAA and playing facilities. There is also a selection of golf clubs and fitness centres close by. There is a wide array of local shopping close by and along with a regular bus and DART service, the LUAS at Cherrywood and the N11 and M50 making commuting to and from the city centre and nationwide very simple.
- Porched Entrance (2.6m x 2.6m)
- with polished Jura Gris tiled floor, recessed lighting, windows overlooking the front and walnut steps leading up to the
- Inner Hall (2.45m x 4.55m)
- with digital security alarm unit, recessed lighting, enclosed radiator, dull walnut floor, fitted wall lights and telephone point
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 4.35m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, raised Le Droff style gas fire, ceiling coving, high ceiling, telephone point, picture window overlooking the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira event shower with extractor fan, recessed lighting, Velux skylight w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls, fitted mirror and box shelving with cupboards under
- Utility Room (3.55m x 1.45m)
- with tiled floor, fuse board, Vokera gas fired central heating boiler running on Hive technology, Whirlpool tumble dryer, Bosch washing machine, storage press, worktop, space for fridge/freezer and broom cupboard
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 3m)
- with solid oak floor, a range of built in wardrobes either side of the room with desk unit and shelving and display cabinets over
- Bedroom 3 (4.35m x 3m)
- with a range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, solid maple floor, television point, picture window overlooking the rear and double folding louvered doors open into the
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., extractor, tiled floor, fitted shelving and fitted mirror
- Family Bathroom (2.43m x 2.84m)
- with tiled floor, corner Jacuzzi bath, glazed shelving, cylindrical wash hand basin set into glazed top with shelving under, towel rail, step in tiled power shower, w.c., heated chrome towel rail and extractor
- Inner Hall (5.7m x 1.8m)
- with double folding storage units one housing the factory lagged water cylinder with dual immersion unit and timer, shelving over and broom cupboard with further storage and attic with pull down ladder
- Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 2.7m)
- with solid oak floor, ceiling to floor wardrobes with built in desk unit with drawers under and fitted mirror over, window looking front and double folding doors opening into a
- Dressing Room/Bedroom/Office (2.7m x 2.7m)
- with solid oak floor, ceiling to floor wardrobes and window looking front
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.8m)
- with timber effect tiled floor, ceiling coving, double folding glazed doors opening into the rear TV room and folding doors opening into the front sitting room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Kube kitchen incorporating gloss light grey press units, drawers, white Corian worktop, Neff five ring induction hob, glazed dark mirrored splashback with LED down lighting, Elica extractor over the induction hob, saucepan drawers, one and a half bowl sink unit set in, recessed lighting, integrated Lever larder fridge, timber effect tiled floor, Neff fitted oven with integrated Neff microwave over, Neff plate warmer below, pull out larder press unit, sideboard to rear with display cabinets over, Corian below with further drawers and storage under and double folding French doors opening out to the stunning landscaped rear garden
- TV Room (3.95m x 5.1m)
- with solid maple floor, vaulted ceiling, Velux skylights, recessed lighting, tri-aspect windows, raised fireplace with gas coal effect fire to the front, drawers set in with telephone stand over, picture window overlooking the garden and double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the stunning garden
- Living Room (3.95m x 6.95m)
- with bay window, solid oak floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, built in storage press units, very fine marble fireplace with granite inset, solid fuel burning glazed stove, polished granite hearth, stunning view our over the Dublin Mountains and ceiling coving
To the front there is off street parking for a number of cars with the remainder laid out in lawn and bordered by high hedging. Wide gated side access leads through the wonderfully landscaped rear garden of approximately 17m (56ft) in length that is set out in large split level Indian sandstone patios with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by raised planted flower beds and is exceptionally well fenced ensuring immense privacy and seclusion.
BER No. 111244117
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.