- Double fronted detached bungalow
- Approx. 1,044 sq. ft / 97 sq. m excluding the garage to side
- South east sunny rear garden
- Side access
- Oil fired central heating
There is a welcoming hallway with a large living room to the left. There is a breakfast room with access to the rear garden and this leads to a good sized kitchen. All bedrooms rooms are a good size and there is a family bathroom and the bonus of a second guest toilet. There is a large attic space which could be converted.
There is ample off street parking to the front and a real bonus is the large sunny rear garden which is approx. 75ft.
Kilbarrack Avenue is ideally located beside a number of local amenities and services. There is a choice of boys and girl’s primary and secondary schools and an Educate together school in the immediate locality. There are also local shops, supermarkets and numerous sports clubs catering for every possible discipline in the immediate area, not forgetting a great Italian restaurant which is one of the northside’s best kept secrets. The house is only a short stroll from the sea and promenade, offering breath taking walks. There is a fantastic transport service to all parts of the capital with numerous bus routes on the Howth Road, and only a short walk to the DART and bus routes.
- Entrance Hall (1.54m x 4.53m)
- Inner Hallway (5.87m x 0.95m)
- Attic Access
- Front Living Room (3.85m x 4.10m)
- Front living room with bay window, alarm and feature open fire place with marble surround and hearth. Coving
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 3.81m)
- Large room to the front with Bay Window.
- Breakfast or TV Room (3.85m x 3.81m)
- Feature open fire place with cast iron surround and tile inset and pine mantel. Hotpress
- Kitchen (3.81m x 2.61m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses, belling four ring electric hob, stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and grill. Tiled floor and tiled splashback. Heating control
- Bedroom 2 (2.78m x 3.80m)
- Window to the side
- Bathroom (1.52m x 2.33m)
- Bath, WC, WHB, fully tiled floor and windows & vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom is located to the rear of the house with window overlooking the rear garden.
- Seperate WC (1.90m x 0.90m)
- Garage (0.63m x 3.68m)
- Up and over door to front. Oil boiler. Fuse box
Large driveway to the front with ample off street parking. Lawn area to front with shrubs and plants. There is a wonderful sunny South east facing rear garden approx. 75ft in Length. There is a paved patio area ideal for alfresco entertaining and a large lawn area.
BER No. 111253027
Energy Performance Indicator: 425.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.